Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bianca
Master August 2019 Ontario

Show Me Your Solitaire Ring!

Bianca, on August 13, 2018 at 12:08

Posted in Wedding fashion 33

Happy Monday to everyone! I don't know about everyone else, but ever since getting engaged I have been aware of other gals engagement rings. Maybe it's because my FH had me pick and design my own ring so I had months (yes, months!) of researching rings before I decided on my solitaire, or maybe...

Happy Monday to everyone!

I don't know about everyone else, but ever since getting engaged I have been aware of other gals engagement rings. Maybe it's because my FH had me pick and design my own ring so I had months (yes, months!) of researching rings before I decided on my solitaire, or maybe it's because I truly love looking at engagement rings (I work with the public, so I see A LOT of rings).

Is yours a showstopper?cfb_33942.jpg

Is it personal and sweet?cfb_33938.jpg

Please share what made you either hint to your future spouse that you wanted a solitaire, or how they surprised you with one! I'd really love to know everyone's story!

33 Comments

• Amanda
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé and I talked rings for a few years. But I told him from the beginning what I liked and he also liked the same style. So here is my ring which was a surprise on my birthday this year Smiley smile

Show Me Your Solitaire Ring! 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics