Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maegan
Frequent user August 2021 Ontario

Show me your shoes!

Maegan, on November 2, 2019 at 14:01

Posted in Wedding fashion 47

Hey ladies! I'm having a horrible time deciding on what to wear on my feet day of! Our ceremony will be outdoors so if I go with a heel it will have to be block or wedge. I also like the idea of a white sneaker and maybe some colourful laces or a blue shoe. I bought a pair of glittery flats cuz they...
Hey ladies!

I'm having a horrible time deciding on what to wear on my feet day of! Our ceremony will be outdoors so if I go with a heel it will have to be block or wedge. I also like the idea of a white sneaker and maybe some colourful laces or a blue shoe. I bought a pair of glittery flats cuz they were a great deal but idk if im sold on them.
Show me what you guys are wearing so I can get some inspo! TIA!

47 Comments

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had two pairs of shoes to wear but only have a pic of the one pair.

Show me your shoes! 1

My other pair was a pair of heels that were white with lace and a little sparkle. Funny enough this pair is in the garbage though as my dog got a hold of them and chewed them to pieces... Now I only have the heels!

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Show me your shoes! 2Green Velvet booties from Amazon! I love them so much (and I think I'll wear them after the wedding too!)
  • Allison
    Curious October 2020 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Show me your shoes! 3 I am wearing these low heeled cream heels from Ruby Shoo. They have a thick heel and are super cute, comfortable, and pretty affordable.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Show me your shoes! 4Keds has a Kate Spade collection of sparkle sneakers, I've been waiting for a sale and they just went 25% off! The upside of having small feet is these are from the kids department and $35 less than the women's ones Smiley smile
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes, I know! I’m more concerned about the height of the heel and standing so long though through pictures 😂 I’m bringing back up shoes just in case!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You can get these clips for the tips of the heels that make them wider, they look like little flowers. It would make you less likely to sink into the grass!
  • R
    Devoted November 2019 Quebec
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't wear heels, even for special occasions so I knew right away I wanted blue sneakers. Show me your shoes! 5

• S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I like these too. Smiley heart .

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh also! They have flats I think!!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love mine. I bought insoles for the long wear and I find them great! I’m just going to keep breaking them in Smiley smile
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’m OBSESSED with Badgley Mischka but have heard they’re terribly uncomfortable, which makes me reluctant to buy! How do you find yours
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My shoes aren’t practical for an outdoor wedding, although I’m going to try to take my pictures on the golf course with them on but here they are!!

Show me your shoes! 6Show me your shoes! 7

• Kristen
    Curious October 2021 Ontario
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went with these, lower heel block style comfort first! Smiley smile Show me your shoes! 8
  • Madisyn
    Expert February 2020 Ontario
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our ceremony will be on the beach so I knew I needed a block if anything, and I was looking for comfort. I got these at Brown's and I love them! I'll definitely re-wear them after the wedding, too.

Show me your shoes! 9
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My ceremony will be outdoors too, so I knew right from the get-go that heels would be a no-go lol I'm going to be wearing these pale purple Converse low tops and I'm going to swap out the white laces with yellow ones, which are my two wedding colours. Comfort was really my main priority and my dress is full length so I wasn't worried about shoes very much, but I've always loved Converse and the colour matches my theme perfectly.

ShoesShow me your shoes! 10

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics