Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Courtney
Super July 2018 Ontario

Share Something! Best thing about your partner?

Courtney, on March 28, 2018 at 20:41 Posted in Before the wedding 0 30

I think sometimes with weddings we forget about the most basic thing... How much we love our partners! Tell me something (or morethings) about your partner that you LOVE?

And share a cute pic if you have one!

I'll start: I love that without meaning to, he makes me want to be better. I love that I thought he was so COOL when I met him, but now I realize he's just as weird as I am. AND, I love his bum. Like Daymn.

Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 1

30 Comments

Latest activity by Marcia, on April 19, 2018 at 14:17
  • Marcia
    Super August 2018 Manitoba
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So true, with all the planning and stress you do tend to forget the most important thing.

I love my future hubby so much, he has such a big heart and beautiful smile, and always puts me first. I love how supportive and hardworking he is and how he inspires me to grow and become a better woman.
    Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 2

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love this thread!!!

I love that my husband and I are so similar and yet so different. I am all emotion and feelings and he tempers that with logic and balance. He makes me talk about things even though I don't like it which is a good thing. He loves me all the time and supports me and is incredibly kind and generous. We are both big nerds and even when he drives me crazy I love him!

• Lyla
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Lyla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He actually used to be my “friend zone” but snuck his way out thankfully :p he is so kind, patient, hard working, generous, and supportive. I’ve been through a lot of ups and downs with the wedding planning but he has been so good to me. He is also amazing with children and can’t wait to be a dad! If I were ready to have kids we’d probably be having one instead of a wedding, but thankfully he is really understanding about it. I’m very lucky to have him Smiley heart

Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 3
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He is my absolute rock. Whether I want to curl up in his arms and cry, or land a big smooch on him, he is my safe space. I call him my bear. He drives me absolutely nuts sometimes, but I do that to him too! What I say is, although we have our moments, every day I feel my love for him, and every day I feel loved. We know each other better than we know ourselves, and love each other more and more all the time.

Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 4

His first wedding show:
    Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 5

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love how we are similar in some areas but different in others, but our differences are a good balance. For example, he is a logical thinker, I am an emotional thinker. He has helped me think about situations more logically when my emotions get the best of me, and I have been able to help him take the logic out sometimes. He is an extrovert and I am an introvert. It has been good in most situations because he helps me be a bit more goofy in new situations where normally I am quite reserved.

We have a similar sense of humour and so there are times we are like "I was going to say that!" or he thinks he's got me but I don't respond to his antics because I know he's looking for a reaction! Some people say I'm starting to sound more like him; I think I've always been like that but most people don't see that side of me because I'm really only like that with people I know really well.

Here is us last year when I surprised him with tickets to the NHL playoffs for his birthday! We had club seats so it included food!

Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 6

• Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love how patient Tyler is with me. I can be a bit much sometimes, but he never gets frustrated or angry with me. He loves the best in me and accepts the rest of me.

He's also down for literally anything anytime - I'm always coming up with crazy things to do and he always jumps right in. We have all our best adventures together!

Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 7
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It was!! We were in San Juan del Sur in February 2017 Smiley xd

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Is that picture taken in Nicaragua? If so we were there too!

Love it!
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You two are cute as hell!

Oh boy, this is gonna sound so cheesy and cliché: I love that he supports and empowers me to do everything and whatever I want to do. He’s my toughest critic and my biggest fan.

I love that we don’t have to do everything together either! He goes on his own trips (mostly involving golf) and I go on my own (surf camps galore).

Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 8
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You guys are SO cute! I did one of those foam runs. I thought I was going to die at one point cause the foam pit was so high I literally got lost in it and was like WELL this is it.. suffocation by foam.

• Breanne
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Breanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Aww I love this Courtney! and I loved reading through everyone's posts and seeing the pictures. It's funny how close you can get to a group of ladies who are essentially strangers with a common goal - get to that alter!

Dave is literally my rock and the funniest person I know. He adores me at my best and still loves and supports me at my worst. All of his/our friends call him Super Dave because that literally is what and who he is - more people probably actually call him Super than Dave tbh.

We've known each other for 10 years after we started working together. I was with someone else at the time and as soon as that fizzled out, I knew exactly what kind of man I wanted, Dave - I was just lucky enough that he had his eye on me as well. 5 years later we are rock steady and ready for marriage.

Pictures below - Dave signed us up for a 5km run through mud & foam and I survived. Second picture is from our fall trip to England/Scotland and was taken late at night after we realized we were completely lost in London - we had each other so still smiling.

Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 9

Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 10
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s pretty fair! Mine started getting sweeter the longer we’ve been together (maturing too, lol!).
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We bought our house together 2 years ago.

I always plug my phone in though, so not really anything for him to do lol.

• Andie
    Expert May 2019 Ontario
    Andie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Haha, that’s not even our best one, I’m just too lazy to find better ones Smiley tongue but yeah, he will do anything to make me laugh 😆
  • Bianca
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    How long have you lived together? It’s been nearly 5 years of training to get him to this point lol.
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's those little things that count such as plugging in phones. I'll need to talk to my partner to tell him to step up his game! ahah.

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

So Sweet! I like that you've found your peanut butter.

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Your first picture had me laughing. I love it and can totally see your personalities shining through! Perfect match!

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Love these sweet candid sort of shots.

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Your picture speaks volumes to you two. LOVE IT!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love how he doesn’t care if people are judging or what people say he’s just doesn’t care and says it’s there problem. He’s helped me a lot with confidence and not caring as much in those ways! He’s really funny and always makes me smile. These are my favourite days cuddles with him and he dog.
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love that no matter what mood I'm in (I have many different moods daily) he always finds a way to bring me back down to reality. I suffer from depression and anxiety and he is SO patient with me. My work brings the worst out of me some days (caring for 32 elderly people can be very taxing on the mind and body) and he will do whatever he can to make me smile. I love that he loves to cook because I absolutely despise it. I tell him all the time that he will be the housewife and I'll be the one who works and makes the money lol.

I also love that he doesn't judge me for my past; I was previously married and have a child with my ex husband and he has been more than understanding and patient when it came to meeting my daughter (we waited nearly 5 months into our relationship for him to officially meet her). He's done his very best to build a strong relationship with her despite having no previous experience with children, and he has built a good rapport with my daughters father. He's a wonderful man who has made me realize that even though I've experienced many horrible relationships that there are good men out there who will do whatever it takes to be with the one that they love and will continue to work on our relationship daily when we are going through tough times. He made me believe in love again after a failed marriage and being cheated on and manipulated after my marriage. He made me break down my walls and help me to love myself again.

Our first picture togetherShare Something! Best thing about your partner? 11

• Emily
    Devoted November 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love this! It's so important that we crush and love our partner throughout this whole journey, because they will be there after all the decorations are taken down and the sweatpants are put back on.

I love my fiance because he cares about everyone. We can also be completely vulnerable with eachother and feel totally safe and unjudged. He makes me laugh everyday and is my best friend, always ❤

This photo was taken this past summer in Beer, England, on the beach my dad's family grew up taking holidays Smiley smile

Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 12
  • Jocelyn
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love everything about my FH:
    sweet
    patient
    kind
    funny
    a bit nerdy
    optimistic

....while hes currently posted in Latvia w/ the Cdn Army, he also makes time to Skype so we can do our online marriage prep course (a requirement from our Church). he also bought me the things i asked him to get during his vacation and i love that he plans date nights now- they're usually left in my detail oriented care. lol.

• Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé has the BIGGEST heart I love that he would do anything for his friends and family. He’s so kind and easy to talk to he makes me smile everyday. I just love him and that I can really be myself around him Smiley heart

Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 13
  • Bianca
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The massive amount of support he shows me every single day. He knows me better than I know myself and he respects me just the way I am. I love that he plugs my phone is when I fall asleep and always takes out the trash too lol.

Picture is from right after we got engaged ☺️

Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 14
  • Karen
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love that my fiance is always there when I need him the most. He always supported me no matter what. I also love how he accepts me for who I am. His not afraid to express his feelings the way I do to him. His my peanut butter to my jelly.

Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 15
  • Andie
    Expert May 2019 Ontario
    Andie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love that he is legitimately my best friend. We can be weird together and not judgemental. It sounds so cliche but even when we’re hanging out with friends they’ll comment on our weirdness but we are just having so much fun together! Also adding to the trend: I thought he was too cool for me when we met (in high school, I was a theatre nerd and he was a sporty guy). Turns out he’s as nerdy as me 🤓

Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 16

Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 17
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The thing I love the most about my fiance is how much he unconditionally loves and supports me. Everything he does he always has me and our future in mind and he would literally drop anything for me.

Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 18
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love this idea!!!
    As your topic says! My man makes all the little things matter and can always make me smile no matter what! And I'm the same as you! I had a huuuuge crush on him when we first met but I thought he was way too cool for me! But we bonded over video games and all kinds of nerdy fun things and now we're soon to be married! And mine's got a great butt too hahah! 😘

Share Something! Best thing about your partner? 19

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics