Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bianca
Master August 2019 Ontario

Photography - how much?

Bianca, on February 8, 2018 at 11:18

Posted in Plan a wedding 37

Hey everyone! Just wondering how much of your budget you're allocating to photography? I'm on the cusp of booking one and just need to know if what's she's charging is reasonable. The basic price fits within our budget while their larger package is 30% over. Hoping to get an idea on what I should do...

Hey everyone!

Just wondering how much of your budget you're allocating to photography?

I'm on the cusp of booking one and just need to know if what's she's charging is reasonable. The basic price fits within our budget while their larger package is 30% over.

Hoping to get an idea on what I should do since I want to book my photography asap.

Thanks!

37 Comments

• Amanda
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sure thing. Go to seize the moment photography on the net. She is also on Facebook. Her name is Sandra valente. Included is a free engagement session as well. She does great work and I have used her for 2 photo shoots and a surprise engagement shoot for my sister n law to be.

Photography - how much? 1
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am in the GTA! Would love that info if possible. My gal starts at $2700 for 8 hours.

• Amanda
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think 2/3 thousand is normal. But depending where your located I have a photographer who charges 1250 for pkge but you get pics on CD. If your in the GTA let me know and I will give you her info.
  • Cathrine
    Devoted April 2018 Ontario
    Cathrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are spending $2000 on photography. From what i saw in my research though, that's on the lower end for photography.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics