Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Part 1 - What was your easiest wedding planning decision?

Joey, on August 16, 2017 at 08:21 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 14

I have a two part question for you today. I want to know, what has been the easiest decision to make when planning your wedding? Was there something you've always wanted in your wedding that you just knew you'd be choosing? Something uniquely you? Something traditional for your family? Let's hear it!

What was your easiest choice so far?What was your easiest choice so far?

Tune in this afternoon for Part 2!

Haven't made any plans yet? If you're just getting started, here are the first 5 things you need to do when planning your wedding.

>> Part 2 of this question is now ready for you here!

14 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 1, 2018 at 12:56
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Getting my budget on track despite my husbands wants. He can go overboard.
  • Shannon
    Devoted June 2020 British Columbia
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Time of year! I've had my heart set on a June wedding since I was a little girl
  • Kayla
    Devoted September 2017 Alberta
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Choosing a theme.

The wedding is at the cabin, so having a rustic theme was a no-brainer. Plus, i love rustic stuff.

• Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The easiest thing for me was choosing the bridesmaid dresses, since I knew what colour I wanted for them from the get-go. Also, the venue was an easy decision as well, as soon we walked in we knew we loved it and it was the one.

• Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Choosing my groom!
  • Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The easiest thing for us was the venue. My fiancé is a huge golfer, and his all-time favourite golf course is absolutely stunning. Kind of a no-brainer for us!

• Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The easiest thing for me was the dress. I knew I wanted a 3/4 length ivory lace dress and I actually found it at an ordinary dress shop months before we got engaged. The other easy thing was choosing my MOH. I don't have too many female friends, but this lady became very close to me in a very short time. She's not my oldest friend, but she's my dearest.

• Donna
    Curious April 2018 Ontario
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Choosing my bridesmaids and the colour scheme for the wedding were the easiest for me.

• Samantha
    Curious August 2018 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He had both likes the rustic country theme. Our venue Knollwood Golf Course was the perfect set so we booked that right away without looking at the other venues. My hardest part is picking what color I want the Bridesmaids to be in! Lol
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Nothing was easy. I always thought I would elope and wear a short and tight dress. When I got engaged I decided to scrap all that and go super traditional and get married in my province in the mountains. The only thing that was easy was maybe the colours, but even that got changed from red to burgundy
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think the easiest thing was knowing that I wanted to wear my mother's veil. I always thought it was pretty but I hadn't seen it in years so we weren't sure if it would be usable but it was still bright white! Cedar blocks for the win. My aunt who made my mom's original veil is adjusting it slightly for me and it's coming together so easily.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Probably my dress and the wedding party. Everything has been pretty easy but those were the most obvious choices for me
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is hard for me, because I keep getting told by my bridal party and even the groomsmen, that I was very decisive and I knew what I wanted for the whole wedding. I never let anyone convince me otherwise and I stuck to what my vision was! So really all of the choices were fairly easy for me!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think the easiest thing for me was knowing what colour my bridesmaids would wear and that I didn't want cake.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics