Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

On A Scale Of 1-10... how sick are you of wedding planning?

Joey, on July 29, 2019 at 07:42 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 31

Are you sick of wedding planning?

10 - Maximum level of wedding planning hatred, you're 100% ready to say goodbye to the whole awful thing.

1 - You LOVE wedding planning and want it to go on forever. In fact, there might be a career as a wedding planner in your future!

Photo from Pinterest

Thank you for playing, I hope this game was fun and let you vent a little bit. If you're stressing out over wedding planning, don't worry, that's what we're here for! Just start a discussion and let us know how we can help.

If you'd like to distract yourself with more fun games you might enjoy playing Would You Rather?, True or False, Never Have I Ever, or Most Likely To. You can also start this game over at the beginning - On A Scale Of 1-10

31 Comments

Latest activity by Nelly, on September 25, 2019 at 22:42
  • Nelly
    Devoted October 2021 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    1 I love planning for our wedding
  • Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I still have a while and lots to do, so I'm only at like a 2 or 3 for now!
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

By the last month I was at a 9. I'm really glad it's over with!

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

1!!! i def love it!!! ive got everything booked and done and im working on another girls wedding HAHHAHA

• Kelly
    Devoted May 2020 Ontario
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love wedding planning!! I would have been a wedding planner but their isn’t enough industry here and I equally love my job as a nurse lol
  • Taylor
    Devoted October 2021 Alberta
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

0 of actually planning but 50 of having to pay for it lol

• Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    3- it’s tiring but I still enjoy it
  • BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

4.5. My FH and I have all the major things book, but are still about a year out. It's really doing the million and one tiny things now. Most will be fun, but I know most of them I will be solo-ing so it's going to eat a lot of time.

• Colleen
    Curious September 2019 Manitoba
    Colleen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Probably a 7 Smiley tongue I'm glad all the major stuff is planned but now there's all those tiny logistical plans that need to happen to ensure the day goes by smoothly.

I'll be ecstatic to go back to being a regular person but I'll miss how often people ask me about my FH and our wedding plans at work because it really has brought so much joy to my days overall!

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

5. I had so much fun, but also, I'm glad I'm done!

• R
    Devoted November 2019 Quebec
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    4 right now. It goes back and forth. When i start feeling its a 7 or 8 i completly forget about the wedding for a few days pretend it doesnt exist then come back with a fresh mind.
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    By the end it was about fat 10!!!
  • Hélène
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

At this moment, a big fat 10. My fiancé has come through with very little financially despite our 50/50 split agreement. Add wedding costs to grad school tuition and I really wish we could just call the whole thing off at this point...at least until the end of grad school...but we're in our 90 day cancellation window so I'll end up paying for everything even if we did.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

1!

I plan most to everything can possibly think and love challenges if I could be a wedding planner.

• Sadia
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Sadia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Literally my permanent mood these days! I’m at a 10 every time I think about the wedding. If only I could win the lottery... I think a lot of the stress comes from the shocking cost of things. I still have 11 months to go and I’m already beyond stressed
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm still around a 3. I like planning in general and the only thing stressing me at this point is cost.

• Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Maybe a 3 or 4. It hasn't stressed me out too much yet (other than cost).

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Some days it's a 1, and others it's a 10, so I think I'll go with a 5!

Sometimes I can see myself becoming a MUA or having an Etsy store for signs/stationary, but others, I want my pre-wedding planning life back!

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    8! and i still have 10 months to go
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

9. There is just so much to do and coordinate and my stress level over wedding things has been through the roof lately.

• K
    Beginner June 2020 Alberta
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

10!! Don't get me wrong, I am excited to get married. I'm excited for the wedding and the party and all that, but my god do I hate planning it. There are just SO MANY THINGS that need to get discussed to death and I just don't care anymore. If I had a billion dollars I would just hire someone to plan the whole thing for me haha

• Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hmm.. probably an 8 for this one!! Im just ready to see it all come together and to be finished. but I also have had a great time planning everything and have even considered trying to get a job with a wedding company

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    1. I had a lot of fun and so miss it at times!
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're about 6 weeks out and that's all everyone wants to talk about, which drives me up the wall. If it wasn't for that, I think I'd be at a 4-5.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say maybe 2/3. I love it. I have contemplated working in the wedding industry, just depends on where my current job takes me!

I love planning our wedding, and I could do it over again. I would love to give up all the drama that comes with it!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Like 9 haha. I just want to finish so we can pay down our vendors and stop having things to do, or check out each weekend.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

6- yes would like my weekend back and friends. I feel like people become bitter when not them and others just not in same stage so don't understand it either. Would like my life back lol

• Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    4? It’s not the most fun thing anymore when you have a real life to live in between lol
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

4 for me, it's annoying and I wouldn't make a career out of it - but it's also fun and exciting knowing everything is all towards my big day and I'm super excited for it!!

• Kathy
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Tbh I’m about an 8 right now. I’m 3 weeks out and it’s taking it out of me and my pocket 😂
  • Missa
    Frequent user August 2019 New Brunswick
    Missa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

7/10 tired of planning our wedding haha. Who knew it was this much work! Honestly though, I can't complain, we did well, I just can't wait to finally be there and see how all our hard work turned out Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics