Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

April
Curious July 2021 New Brunswick

Odd Wedding Colours

April, on August 14, 2018 at 18:33 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 10
Heyyyy everyone!

So I am a big planner, wedding two years away...our colours are purples and greens. Purple for the ladies and greens for the men.

We aren't doing a full suit, we are going with white dress shirt and black dress pants, and coloured suspenders and matching tie.

Well hubby-to-be loves lime green....sooo since it is our day, I told him no problem and we will figure it out.

Well you think I could find lime green suspenders, in person not online! Groom and bestman will need lime green and then grooms men a hunter green!

So my question is. Anyone in the Ottawa area know where I can find these strange colours???

10 Comments

Latest activity by Alie, on August 20, 2018 at 07:02
  • Alie
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Alie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No problem! 😊
  • April
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That could be an opition thanks!
  • Alie
    Alie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Or worse comes to worse get white and fabric coloring... Then you can just color the white ones
  • Alie
    Alie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Try party city... Not sure if a location near you though
  • April
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome thanks!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought bright orange bow ties for my nephews from Party City. The suspenders aren't fancy, but they could work depending on the look you're going for.

• April
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you Erin, I will I've quickly gone through Tip Top, but maybe if I talk to someone who works there they could help. Smiley smile Luckily I have 2 years to look.

Good point Stephanie! I'll take a look in March, just hope they're not all tacky. Lol

Sarah maybe Party City might have something not tacky. Thanks you for the suggestion. Do you know etsy's return policy? Like if I order it and it's not the right colour can I return it?
  • S
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Party city has colourful suspenders but they are more novelty use than wedding gear. Etsy might have someone who could make them
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would try hitting up stores Luke wal.art or the dollar store or Spencer's are St. Patrick's Day!! Lots of greens come out around then in all different kinds of fashion accessories!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I unfortunately think you may have to go online but you could always try stores like Tip Top Tailor, Moores etc.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics