Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tunisha
Super October 2021 Ontario

October 2021 Brides - All Rise!

Tunisha, on June 25, 2021 at 14:45

Posted in Plan a wedding 37

So a ladies and gentlemen, October is quickly approaching. It’s 97 days till October 1st, 2021! How exciting eh… 😁 I cannot believe it’s less than 100 days till that month! So October brides, how are you feeling about your wedding month or date in October? Also, did you have to move previous date to...

So a ladies and gentlemen,

October is quickly approaching. It’s 97 days till October 1st, 2021! How exciting eh… 😁 I cannot believe it’s less than 100 days till that month!

So October brides, how are you feeling about your wedding month or date in October? Also, did you have to move previous date to October instead?

37 Comments

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Time flies by and the countdown seems that much more exciting to look forward to the wedding time. Are you brides feeling excited and happy about the final touches coming together and the vendor team to make your dreams come true?
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh my goodness! I can imagine!
    How’s it going so far, mostly planned and little projects to complete?
  • Perryana
    Beginner September 2021 Ontario
    Perryana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have settled on September 11 and boy oh boy this is not an easy one the date says it all😂am flustered 😩
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh yes, totally understandable.
    You will still be keeping the ceremony and then take photos or did it change? Oh yes, that’s a lot of date change. Haha. But I’m happy that you finally have that date locked in and ready!

I really haven’t thought about the weather much. Haha. I’m just hoping that it works in our favour that day. We changed dates about three times and happy that this was our last change. Gahahaha.
  • Gift
    Frequent user October 2021 Alberta
    Gift ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Tunisha,

I know right! Less than 100 days! I’m feeling excited/nervous but just hopeful about the weather. I really hope it cooperates with us 😅
    Yes we did. We initially were looking at Sep 4th, then Sep 18 but eventually moved to October. Phew 😮‍💨

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics