Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie July 2017 Alberta

My wedding vendors in victoria

Chelsea, on March 15, 2017 at 13:30 Posted in British Columbia 0 3

Well im far behind but so farPHOTOGRAPHER -- RogerMusic- time machine bandThen DJ- DJ end of timeFlourist- Dee vine petals Invitation - Dee vine petals Decorations- dee vine petals

3 Comments

Latest activity by Chelsea, on March 17, 2017 at 09:55
  • C
    Newbie July 2017 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oops and yes i have my venue and catering getting married july 8th at the Westin Near Mount Resort as its a beautiful secluded area Smiley smile thanks
  • C
    Newbie July 2017 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am horrible with picking flowers so i gave a picture of all what i wanted from the internet and to match all my table decor and cake pocs and tux pic because the rux has turquoise handkerchief in the outside front pocket and turquoise under thing u wear in a tux. Sounds weird but it looks gorgeous for turquoise or real wedding its one of the main couple pics on the black and lee tux site Smiley smile
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Chelsea!! That's already a great start! Do you already have your venue? Smiley smile You can also join us in these discussions to go over your checklist: What wedding date did you choose?

The venue and catering. Check?

What wedding dress did you choose?

I can't wait to see what you chose for your wedding! I'm sure it will be gorgeous!! Smiley love What type of flowers did you order?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics