Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Daykota
Curious September 2018 Ontario

My vendors in rice lake ontario

Daykota, on March 15, 2017 at 14:21 Posted in Ontario 0 1

All of the vendors we have contacted so far have been from Wedding Wire. We are in the early stages of planning our wedding so we;ve just been looking for price quotes at the moment. We haved looked into DJ and photography services. So far the cheapest DJ in this area is $650 (Interpool) for a basic reception and a medium light show up to 5 hours (not long enough for us). I have only looked into one photogragher so far, i still have many emails to go through lol. She is $600 for 8hr or $1500 for 14 hr with a free engagement shoot. Im very new with this so im not sure on what is a good price. I still have lots more researching to do! We live in Barrie ON, but grew up in Peterborough (not far from Rice Lake) so i am trying to contact all the vendors in the Peterborough area.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 17, 2017 at 08:03
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Daykota!! Welcome to the community! Smiley smile You should meet Chelsea, she's also from the Peterborough area:

My vendors in peterborough, ontario

You can also check these discussions to see what people did at each step for their wedding:

The venue and catering. Check?

Photographer. Booked or still looking?

What wedding rings did you choose?

The community is amazing if you're looking for information as you start to organize your wedding! I hope you'll stick around! Let me know if there's anything! Smiley heart I can't wait to see your engagment pictures!! When will you take them?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics