Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chelsea
Master August 2017 Ontario

My vendors in peterborough, ontario

Chelsea, on March 13, 2017 at 13:38 Posted in Ontario 0 1

The vendors I have chosen are as follows:
-Ceremony: Christian Victory Church - it is our home Church so it will be special to have our ceremony there with one of our pastors marrying us!
-Reception Hall: Parkway Banquet Hall
-Catering: Parkway Banquet Hall supplies dinner for us so we don't need any outside catering
-Flowers: Flowers by Kay - it is a small little flower shop in Peterborough but they knew exactly what I wanted and were extremely helpful!
-Dress: One Love One Dream Bridal - the dress shop is located in Courtice and is so beautiful! Ivory ballgown with gold beading on it! I love it everytime I see it and I feel like such a princess in it!
-Cake: Kake Kreations: This bakery is located in Whitby! The owner was actually on one of those cake wars shows or something in the states and she came in 2nd place! So not only is she well known, but she is still very friendly, makes great tasting cakes and is well priced!
-Rings: I got my engagement ring and wedding band from People's. Mine was a set so they match perfectly. My FH ordered his online and for our one year anniversary I will be buying him a nicer one!
-DJ/MC: We went with absolute sounds in Peterborough. They are more expensive but they are amazing at what they do, and they will make my reception special, unique and fun!
-Photographer: We picked a lady named Julie Gagne! She has been so amazing and she does some really great work!

These are all the vendors I can think of at the moment! I have all the really big things planned! I am down to smaller details!

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 14, 2017 at 12:01
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Chelsea! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm sure this will help more couples in your area!! Smiley heart I'm super curious about your cake design! This is so much fun! Have you already chosen what you want your cake to look like? Smiley love What are the smaller details that you'll be planning next?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics