Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jaime
Newbie February 2018 Ontario

My vendors in durham region/clarington

Jaime, on March 16, 2017 at 08:57 Posted in Ontario 0 1

Hi There,

I messaged over 20 vendors on Wedding Wire, many photographers and makeup/hair artists!

I found LovePhotos off wedding wire and we are meeting Oleg tomorrow! The pictures and the price to match is incredible... not even mentioning the amazing reviews!!! I personally haven't worked with them yet but all signs point to an awesome experience.

I also really loved Ackland Photography... so so much! But unfortunately we had to pass on their service because they were out of our price range but my communication with them left me with am amazing feeling... that they really care and are interested in photographing YOUR wedding not just any wedding.

I have also heard back from Katie Lynne Hair and Makeup and she seems very thorough and professional, I will be looking more into it today!

We found our DJ (or hope to be DJ) at the wedding show held at the Ajax Convention Centre, which is our venue as well! Forever Sounds, who include two DJs and a wedding organizer... she lays out the day, talks on the headset to the DJs and sends everyone out when it is their turn, makes sure everything happens when it needs to happen. It is a family run business and we have heard nothing but great things so far!

I got my dress from Bridal Desires in Ajax, they have a huge sale section, worth a look!

- Jaime

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 21, 2017 at 06:31

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics