Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Most Likely To Complain

Joey, on October 22, 2018 at 08:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 17

Your wedding day is a day of joy and celebration! But, we all know someone who can always find something to complain about. The music's too loud, the bar doesn't have their favorite wine, they want to switch meals, they don't like their assigned table...

Who is most likely to find things to complain about?

Most Likely To Complain 1

Photo from Pinterest

>>Click here to go to the next question, Most Likely To Bring Up Exes

>>Click here to go back to the first post of this game

17 Comments

Latest activity by Rachael, on November 1, 2018 at 15:53
  • Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My dad and grandma always find something to complain about, as does one of my close friends, Jonathan. I’m sure I will hear at least one complaint from each.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No one complained to me! I would've said a coworker but if they did, they never brought it up with me!

• Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Lol, what a question!! Definitely literally everyone in my extended family. My aunts, uncles and cousins on both my mom and dad’s side. Endless complaints and judgemental comments - nonstop.. it really makes wedding planning that much more stressful Smiley ups We were considering not having a traditional wedding because of this reason..
  • Andrea
    Devoted January 2021 Ontario
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Most likely FMIL, she always has something to say, even when she shouldn't... let's say sometimes she does not have a filter

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I can think of a certain family member, all she has done is complain the whole planning process.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My family members (extended). I could see one of my aunts saying something about something.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No complains from our families or friends. The day was perfect and everyone had a giod time and enjoyed their time.
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Auntie Carol, but she'll mostly be joking...mostly...
  • Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My parents. They'll enjoy the attention it brings them.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

One of the grandparents. Most likely about the music being too loud.

Our ceremony and reception will both be outside next year, we are going to let people know on the invitations, but someone will still complain about that

• Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé’s aunt, definitely. She complained at his brothers. And we’re not having a church wedding so I imagine it’ll be worse
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Possibly my FMIL... but probably not to me, that day. More like telling me all about what could have been better 2 weeks later... haha.

I'm concerned with my bridesmaid (FH's brother's gf), because she's all over the place with her mood, and I could see her being in a pout that day and making it all a big drama show.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I can't see anyone actively complaining to me, except my mom if we went buffet style lol. If anyone complained about anything, they'd probably tell my parents who'd tell me the next day.

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My older aunts and about everything : Too crowded, the food, the music being too loud, the seating arrangements, who we didn't invite.

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm sure there will be at least one complainer, probably groomsmen#4s gf again lol
    But honestly of I overheard someone complaining or they complained straight to my face of show them where the door is and thank them for coming.
    It's so incredibly rude to complain AT someones wedding, or TO them at or after their wedding. If you have complaints, keep it to yourself! It's not your day, the couple has been working hard to make sure their day is perfect, all the planning, stress and they do their best to make sure guests are happy, knowing we can't please everyone.
  • K
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My kids haha.... I'm sure no matter what they'll complain about the food
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's quite sad when you think about it... because I right away know exactly who would complain.. My Auntie "J"... even when I was 10 and said I wanted to be a teacher when I grow up she shot me down saying that it was stupid and a bad job (she was a teacher...) and that I shouldn't pursue it... She can always find something to say and something to stick her nose into.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics