Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Megan
Newbie October 2017 British Columbia

Looking for venues in bc lower mainland

Megan, on January 4, 2017 at 23:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 2
Hey all, Wondering if you have any advice about venues- we're having quite a bit of trouble finding an affordable venue!We're looking for something simple, where we can have our reception and ceremony, ideally on a Saturday in October for about 80-100 people. Any tips?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Samtam, on January 5, 2017 at 13:11
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Megan! I also got married in Vancouver and there are a lot of great venues! Have you tried looking at the website Vancity Weddings? http://www.vancityweddings.com/ They were really helpful to help us find vendors in the area! I'm not sure what your budget is but we looked at a lot of different areas. I really loved the UBC Boathouse and wish we could have had our ceremony there! http://ubcboathouse.com/ It might work for your purposes. Are you looking for a particular style of wedding? Indoor or outdoor? One venue or multiple venues?

• María
    Featured Valle del Cauca
    María ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Megan, welcome to WW Canada Community, so happy to see you around Smiley heart

Here we help each other with the wedding preparations, you'll see! First of all I want to congratulate you for your engagement, let us know how was it Smiley love

How was your proposal?

Show off your bling!

In our wedding venues section you have more than 300 venues in your area, check them out:

Wedding venues in British Columbia

The Top 10 Wedding Venues With a View in British Columbia

Also make sure to check out all the Wedding venues promotions Smiley smile

And here are some tips you may find useful:

Affordable wedding centerpieces for your tables

10 Ways to Avoid Going Over Budget on Your Wedding

Let us know if you find this helpful!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics