Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Aylssa
Beginner September 2019 British Columbia

Liqiour quantity?

Aylssa, on August 28, 2017 at 16:47 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
How much mix would i need for a wedding of 130 guests, i cant find a legitimate guide anywhere.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Shelby, on September 4, 2017 at 16:07
  • Shelby
    Frequent user October 2017 British Columbia
    Shelby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    When working weddings of that size we normally bring 8 1L of cranberry and clamato. Two-three 12 packs of sprite/7up, ginger ale, and diet coke/pepsi. Tonic, club soda and coke/pepsi tend to be the most popular so we usually have between 4-6 12 packs of those three. It also depends on what your crowd drinks.. if they are more into gin..have more tonic. If they prefer rum...bring more coke. etc. Remember whatever is unopened you can always return. And we usual have for that many people 20-25 of the 10lb bags. That is usually enough for chilling drinks and for putting in cups...dependent on the temperature and if your beer/coolers/ciders are prechilled.

• Brianna
    Beginner August 2019 Manitoba
    Brianna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I recently found this guide on the Manitoba Liquor Mart website, I hope it helps!https://www.liquormarts.ca/retail-marketing/social-and-party-planner
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for posting this it will help for sure with my stag and doe!

• Kathy
    Devoted June 2018 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The LCBO website has a "party calculator" that will tell you exactly what you need based on number of guests. Here is the link:

http://stage.lcbo.com/lcbo-ear/jsp/calculator.jsp

Hope this helps!

• Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You should have an idea of which of your guests tend to drink a fair amount, as you'll want to use a higher drink count for them. Then you can use a lower number for every other guest. As for exactly how many drinks per guest, it's hard to say. Are you also providing wine with dinner? This could also affect your drink numbers. I'd say 2-3 drinks for average drinkers and double that for the heavy drinkers.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics