Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samantha
Curious August 2018 Ontario

Limo cost?

Samantha, on January 4, 2018 at 06:28 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
Curious as to what everyone paid for their limo services and what it included!?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Charmaine, on May 4, 2018 at 11:20
  • Charmaine
    Curious September 2018 Ontario
    Charmaine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're paying $700 for 6 hours (price includes tip and gratuity). We opted for a limo bus as it's roomier and will be great for transporting a larger group to take pictures after the ceremony.

• Meghan
    Frequent user August 2018 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have a 21 passenger bus booked for $125 an hour with no minimum time. They’re going to bring our bridal party and parents around for pictures in between the ceremony and reception.
  • Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Were paying $800 tax and gratuity included. It's not a set amount of hours. He's picking up my SIL/BIL and best friend/her bf since they live close to the limo depot. He's then picking up my MIL/FIL from their house, picking up my mom at her house. Then dropping off the men in the bridal party at my house, picking me up and driving all the girls to the venue. End of night he's basically dropping off us, my MIL/FIL, SIL and my best friend at their houses. I think it's a total of 3hours
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was quoted $200-$250 per hour, plus chauffeur tip. Most places had a minimum amount of hours (usually 4 hours). The cheapest quote was $600 for 4 hours for a 10 passenger.

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Samantha,
    I found that around Hamilton the prices were ridiculous! So we were with Dynasty Limosene in Jordon Ontario. For a 10 passenger Mercedes Sprinter (executive van), we paid $699+tax for 6 hours!!! Way better than the $1100 we were being quoted around Hamilton. I've been recommending them to everyone because the service was great and quick when we booked as well. Good luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics