Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Master July 2018 Alberta

Last meeting with our photographers!

Stephanie, on June 19, 2018 at 01:04 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9

We met with our photographers tonight for one final "this is how our day looks and what we want". I am super excited to have them photograph our wedding! They just did a wedding at our venue on the weekend, and so they scoped out a bunch of cool picture locations (according to them anyway! but I trust their style based on our engagement session!). Plus it was great because I could point out where I would be coming out, which direction we would be facing, and where the aisle would be, and they knew what I was talking about! My fiance also invited them to stay for our poutine bar (coming out at 10:00) even though they are only photographing us until 9:00.

9 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on June 20, 2018 at 00:50
  • B
    Devoted September 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That’s cool!
  • Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is awesome!! My FH and I are also very happy with our photographer and have actually made plans with him and his fiance!

Such a good feeling when you make such a good connection with your vendors!

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It’s a detail I wouldn’t have thought of.
    Thanks for sharing!
    We’ll definitely keep that in mind once we get to that stage.
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's such a good feeling doing those last vendor meetings!

Our photographer has been the only one that's been tough as she had a baby in May. She's back in business for our wedding, but she's on 'holiday' until the 23rd so its been VERY quiet from her.

• Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We just booked our photographer. One of the reasons we went with her is that she's done a lot of weddings at our venue. So we feel very at ease that she'll know the best spots and is super familiar with the area and the venue layout.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nice! I have yet to commit to a photographer/videographer but this is what I can't wait to discuss with them!

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sounds great! It will definitely help that you've been through a little walk through and that they have photographed there already. And poutine bars are awesome! I had one at my wedding, and I seriously couldn't eat anymore, but still ate some because it's poutine! lol

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh exciting! Things are coming up fast!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's awesome!! We just booked ours and are so excited to start working with them! It's all so exciting!!
    And that's so nice of you to invite them to enjoy the poutine bar!! Were having one too I'm so looking forward to it haha!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics