Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MoBoNYC
New York

Lash Extensions or false lashes, which one is better?

MoBoNYC, on May 10, 2023 at 09:13 Posted in Beauty 0 5

There is a wedding of my cousin in July this year. I am confused about which would be a better option, false lashes or eyelash extensions?

5 Comments

• Newbie July 2024 Ontario
    ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there! It's all about personal preference, but if you're looking for a convenient and temporary option, false lashes might be your go-to. However, lash extensions can be a great choice if you're seeking a more long-lasting solution with a natural look.

Whichever you prefer, make sure to check out Locks Lash Holy Grail lash glue from LashPro. Check it out at https://lashpro.nz/products/locks-lash-holy-grail-lash-glue . It's a reliable adhesive that ensures your lashes stay put.

• Jnnj
    Beginner September 2024 Ontario
    Jnnj ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Def lash extension. My inner corner gets soooo itchy when i wear strip lash for long period of time.
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

OH I can help with both. I have really oily skin and the extensions did not last on me like they should have, in order to get a refill you have to have a certain percentage, if not then you pay full price. Now I got a friend to do them for me and the glue she used lasted a little longer and she charged me $80 instead of the $100 at a salon. No matter what I did they would not last. So now I just use this kit on amazon, you apply the glue like a mascara put the lashes on and add the bond and they last a couple of days. If you get the glue ones and you buy them from Mac or Sephora they will glue them on for you. You will need to practice doing it yourself. I say if you want to spend the money get extensions but make sure to follow the strict instructions. No oil base make up or creams, don't get them wet for at least 48 hours to give the glue a chance to bond, Wear swim goggles when shower. They both look amazing on.

• Jackie
    Featured September 2023 Alberta
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have lash extensions so I can speak to that side of things. A new set is pricey, and then if you keep them you want to get them filled every 3-4 weeks. Personally this is worth it for the money I save in mascara and falsies and the time spent doing makeup. If you only want a bold lash look for just the one day then extensions are NOT practical. You will spend hundreds to sit for hours to have them both applied and removed to get the same look falsies would have given you. If you plan on sporting the look for the foreseeable future I recommend googling around for a lash artist who is well reviewed and take the plunge!

• Mila
    Featured October 2023 Ontario
    Mila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Lash extensions cost more and last for about 3-4 weeks. False lashes are single day use. As for the look, it varies depending on the fullness you want and both provide options.
    If you have more than one event during that month where you’d want to wear the lashes for, I’d personally do the extensions. If you want your eyelash look to change depending on the event, false lashes are better since you can wear a different set each time.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics