Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Keep Or Skip Round 2 - Sleeping Apart The Night Before The Wedding

Joey, on December 11, 2017 at 08:15

Posted in Before the wedding 44

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping the tradition of sleeping apart the night before the wedding, in order to not see each other before the ceremony?...

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions.

Are you keeping or skipping the tradition of sleeping apart the night before the wedding, in order to not see each other before the ceremony?

cfb_20325.jpg

Photo by Jon-Mark Photography in Victoria

Thanks so much for playing along! If you'd like to return to the beginning to make sure you didn't miss any questions, click here to start over. And if you missed the first round of Keep or Skip you can still play here.

44 Comments

• M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We haven’t talked about this, but I do not see the point of doing it. The morning after, he will stay at home and I will go to the hotel to get ready. This is already enough time spent apart!!!
  • Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Skip. We decided to spend a romantic night together the night before. I have a limo coming to pick me up, with the girls of the bridal party, the morning of. My father in law to be is bringing my FH to the venue.
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We stayed in the same bed the night before, but I booted him out the door in the morning before hair and makeup arrived :-)

• Carmela
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Carmela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We might be doing this, just because it’s more convienant, plus the photographer will be at his place while the second photographer will be at my place, and hair salon.
  • Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are spending the night a part. I don't want to see him until our first look!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Skip. We still slept together the night before. I need my snuggles!

• Shaina
    Frequent user April 2019 Ontario
    Shaina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We haven't talked about this, but I'm pretty sure we'll be skipping it.

• Tracy
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Keep! He will stay at our house and I will be with my girls in an airbnb near our venue.
  • Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Keeping it, he will be at his parents and me at mine.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are doing this. We live separately anyway, but both want the surprise of seeing each other all glammed up!

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Keeping this. Ill be staying at my moms overnight and getting ready at her place the next morning. FH will be at our place and will likely have his groomsmen spend the night before at our place as well.
  • Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We did this. Mostly for convenience. My salon is closer to my parent's house than our house, so I stayed with them to get some extra sleep the morning of the wedding rather than getting up earlier to get to the salon.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics