Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samantha
Newbie September 2018 Newfoundland and Labrador

Invitations?

Samantha, on February 1, 2017 at 15:45 Posted in Tech support 0 2

HI! I'm hoping to send out E-vites to the wedding after realizing how crazy expensive paper invivations were. Does Wedding Wire have a way to design templates? I notice that there is a wedding invitation option, but it seems quite plain. I want to use it so all my planning is integrated, but may have to opt for paperless post I think.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Melinda, on February 2, 2017 at 10:36
  • Melinda
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Melinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did printed invitations through vistaprint (www.vistaprint.ca). I found them really cheap compared to a lot of other options and they came back very nice. I'm not against online invites and you should do that if you want, but if price is really holding you back, check out vistaprint and see if it fits your budget better.

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Samantha! Welcome to the community! Wow! This is so exciting! I'm so happy to hear that you're ready to design/send your invitations! Smiley heart You can take a look at the tool we have using My Guests tool: Invitations

That way the invitations' RSVPs will synch directly with your guests' tool. Smiley smile

You can take a look at this discussion to see how the tool works:

How To Send Your Online Wedding Invitations using WeddingWire

Let me know if you have any question on this! Smiley smile Are you also making a website for your wedding?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics