Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Into It or Over It: Signature Drinks?

Lynnie, on February 12, 2018 at 10:05

Posted in Wedding reception 39

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! Signature drinks have taken cocktail hours by storm! They're a great way to get creative, and also to vary your bar offerings. Are you into it, or just looking to order a classic cocktail? Signature drinks... are you into it or over it? Photo from...

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! Signature drinks have taken cocktail hours by storm! They're a great way to get creative, and also to vary your bar offerings. Are you into it, or just looking to order a classic cocktail?

Signature drinks... are you into it or over it?

cfb_23325.jpg

Photo from Lavish Liquid in Vancouver

Click here to go to the next question: Into It or Over It: Mirrored Signs?

Click here to start from the beginning: Into It or Over It?

39 Comments

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely a fun idea. One our signature drinks is my FHs nana's drink of choice. We felt like we needed to incorporate her into our wedding somehow. We just lost her last year in March so we've made one of our drinks "the Nana Lucy", which is a gin and tonic.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Into it, I think it's a neat idea!

• Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Over it. FH and I don’t drink, so we would likely have a difficult time actually coming up with one.
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm into it for sure! I've seen some really cute ideas done and its not that much extra effort.

We're not doing one I don't think, but I do like the idea.

• Breanne
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Breanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely into it! We are planning on them for sure even if it's something simple (trying not to complicate too much for the bartenders sake).

Mine will be a Breetini - Vodka, 7up & bar lime (we both work in a restaurant that specializes in Margaritas and makes it's own bar lime... so good!)

FH will likely have something with Rum or Rye.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Undecided. I think it depends on the type of bar you are having. If it is an open bar I feel like there is no need to have signature drinks, but if you are having any other type bar then I can see doing it. We aren’t having signature drinks because we are doing an open bar
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Into it! We are planning on doing some. Mostly because we are providing the alcohol so there will be a limit as to what drinks can be served.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics