Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Natassia
Beginner July 2017 Ontario

How to remove guests

Natassia, on March 3, 2017 at 15:08 Posted in Tech support 0 9
I've added the same person twice to my Guest list but can't seem to find a delete button to get rid of them.
Also I have dessert options and I want to add that but so far I only have one drop down menu which I've used for the main course, but would like one for dessert. Is there a way to add one in?
ThanksNatassia

9 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 17, 2017 at 06:09
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Natassia, there's no drop down menu for the guests as they RSVP. You have to create a survey or ask them to write their options in the comment as they RSVP. You can take a look at these discussions for more info on this: How To Have Meal Options on Your Website

Trouble with meal option

Let me know how it goes! Smiley heart Hope you have a very happy St Paddy's Day!! How's your planning going these days? Anything we can help with?

• Natassia
    Natassia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Everything worked out thanksSmiley smile but the guests can't seem to access the drop down menu to select their meals. I've had to ask them individually and put it in myself which is ok but easier if they were able to do it. I'm expecting close to 100 people
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Natassia! I'm glad to see you already got great help from Valerie Smiley smile Did everything work out? Let us know if there's anything! How's your planning going so far? Are you having a small or big wedding?

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not a problem!
  • Natassia
    Natassia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you so so much for all your help!! I really appreciate it
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can access these features on your phone too. You just have to use your browser and go to weddingwire.ca and scroll to the bottom and click "standard version" that will let you use the "desktop" version from your phone

How to remove guests - 1
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes! The desktop version will let you delete guests and rename your guest groups (to remove the table numbers) Smiley smile
  • Natassia
    Natassia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm using the app. Can I remove guests on the desk top version? Maybe I'll have to try that.
    Oh great idea!!! Hadn't thought of that! Thanks so much!!
    I also added a table number to the guest groups I assume I can remove that in the desk top version as well
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you on the app or a desktop version?

Unfortunately there is only 1 drop down available. Are there many options? Can you just do like:
    Chicken with Dessert A

Beef with Dessert A

Chicken with Dessert B

Beef with Dessert B

?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics