Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

How much will you spend on wedding flowers?

Emilie, on February 16, 2017 at 14:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 15

Hey wonderful brides!

Flowers look beautiful at weddings and can go into your decorations, centerpieces and even your bridal accessories and bouquet Smiley love

How much will you spend on flowers for your wedding?

Wedding flowers

How much will you spend on flowers?

15 Comments

Latest activity by Victoria, on September 26, 2018 at 20:02
  • Victoria
    Newbie July 2019 Quebec
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thelalaland.ca found this amazing website, with them you can customize, rent, lot of colors, this flowers lasting up to 24 months, after wedding it stays fresh. I am in Love!

• Kimberly
    Frequent user December 2023 British Columbia
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Flowers are an area I'm excited about because my daughters boyfriend's father is a supplier of flowers to florists. I'm hoping that he will be able to recommend a great florist or my Mother who has taken courses on flower arranging and is incredibly talented will help out. I'm hesitant to put the stress of arranging the flowers on my Mom, but I suspect she will want to do it to help me out. My wedding will be pretty small so I'm going to have a bridal bouquet, tossing bouquet, 3 bridesmaid bouquets, 4 bouts, 4-5 centerpieces and a display for the head table, a few flowers for the cake. I want my centerpieces to do double duty for the ceremony, and possibly the display for the head table can be used twice too, like on the signing table or something. If I can do this for under $600 it will be a total success. I've yet to talk to Tom's Dad to find out if he will be able to help out. If not then I'm probably going to have to adjust my budget....

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm guessing under $600.00 as the centrepieces and floral decorations are rentals. Still thinking boutonnière will not be purchased but I will be getting a toss bouquet.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Lol that is why I chose not to have flowers as centerpieces! I am not a huge flower person but they look nice as centerpieces at weddings but it just wasn't in my budget! The centerpiece I picked has flowers in it but just the fake ones from the dollar store and my venue has all the pieces to make the centerpieces except the candles and the flowers so it is very cost effective for me!

How much will you spend on wedding flowers? 1
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow thats an amazing price Chelsea!!!! I have a flower vendor meeting tonight! I'm excited! I only wish my bill was going to be close to this! Smiley smile The centpieces I want keep putting me over! So im trying to reevaluate! What are you doing for centrepieces?
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Caitlin! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart You'll have flowers in your hair! That's so cool! I love that romantic style! Smiley love You could check out these discussions for ideas: DIY Flower Crown, 3 hairstyles with flowers. Which one would you choose? Would you prefer a flower crown of a few flowers in your updo?

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My bouquet costs $150, for my 4 bridesmaids they are $75, and boutonnieres are $15 each.... for flower pedals for my flower girls it was like $10 or something from Michael's! So a total of $535 ! I also might get some more flower pedals for the flower girls or to put down on the aisle Smiley smile
  • Leah
    Frequent user April 2017 Quebec
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are doing origami flowers so $60 for paper and hot glue and some miscellaneous things like wires and buttons

• Louise
    Devoted September 2017 Quebec
    Louise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My budget is $600 for all the bouquets, boutonnières and the corsages. I will be doing the centre pieces myself.
  • Tina
    Devoted February 2018 Ontario
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    $200 is what I am planning. Not big on flowers. Just a small bouquet for me and our centerpieces which is just baby's breath.
  • L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So the florist I want to use will also do my ceremony decor. Right now the breakdown is like this:
    2 bouquets for signing table
    Wedding arch - $ 650
    Scattered Petals - $50.00
    And cloth for singing table - $ 16.50 Colour TBA

Bridal Bouquet - $ 150MOH Bouquet - $ 60.00Groom Bout - $ 0 Free + One other Bout - $ 12.50 each
    Total is $ 1117.57

Seems pretty reasonable to me TBH!
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Flowers were one of my top budget considerations... I love gardening and and have cut flowers in the house as soon as the season allows... We are going overboard with flowers... My mom's friends have said we can raid their gardens so that is a huge help... Our budget was $500 but I should be able to cut that in half.
  • Caitlin Beaumont
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Caitlin Beaumont ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm only planning on a bridal bouquet and flowers for in my hair, so it shouldn't be too much 😊
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ummmm... I think the paper cost me like under $40... lol

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Flowers are an area where you can easily get carried away so we kept it minimal. (One of my bridesmaid's friends spent $4,000 US on her flowers for her wedding!) Because all of our flowers were paper, they were much less expensive and now we get to keep them forever! We only spend about $700 US on flowers for a bridal bouquet, 5 bridesmaids bouquets, 1 toss bouquet, 2 bouts, 2 corsages and 50 decorative flowers to put on the tables.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics