Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Madisyn
Expert February 2020 Ontario

How many edited photos are you getting?

Madisyn, on November 1, 2019 at 09:07

Posted in Plan a wedding 37

Hi ladies! We are mulling over a few different photography packages and we really don't know how much we need. How many edited photos are you receiving? Will you get any of the unedited shots? Thanks in advance! 😊
Hi ladies! We are mulling over a few different photography packages and we really don't know how much we need.

How many edited photos are you receiving? Will you get any of the unedited shots?
Thanks in advance! 😊

37 Comments

• Monique
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Monique ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're getting at least 200 edited photos from 5 1/2 hours and we were given the option to receive unedited photos so we've asked for all of our photos.
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We get 100 edited photos and they'll all be put into a gorgeous leather bound book. We get the rest on a hard drive and can do with as we please. FH and I are both well versed in photo editing though, so we can easily edit particular ones we want

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't like that some photographers controlled how many retouched images you got so we looked for one who didn't do that.

Our package comes with digital retouched files, so any photos that the photographer thinks have turned out well enough we will have.
    For our engagement photos we got about 40 images from a one hour session.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I can't remember exactly what our package came with, but honestly I got all the pictures, and I can't tell if they were edited or not.

I know for sure the sneak peaks that we were sent were edited. But looking at the original ones and the edited ones, the only difference is the colour was changed (Black and White)

We have a ton of pictures and all of them are so beautiful I don't think I would edit any!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're getting 1000+ edited photos. We won't get the unedited shots. I'm not necessarily sure we NEED 1000 photos, but that's what our package came with.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics