Skip to main content
Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

How many dresses have you tried on?

Lynnie, on January 21, 2019 at 09:05

Posted in Wedding fashion 37

Whether you're wearing a wedding dress, a suit, or even a bridal jumpsuit - how many outfits have you tried on so far for your wedding? Photo from The Gown in Newmarket, ON Next Question: How many times a day do you say "I love you"? Back to the Beginning: Your wedding in numbers!

Whether you're wearing a wedding dress, a suit, or even a bridal jumpsuit - how many outfits have you tried on so far for your wedding?

cfb_40573.jpg

Photo from The Gown in Newmarket, ON

Next Question: How many times a day do you say "I love you"?

Back to the Beginning: Your wedding in numbers!

37 Comments

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    I think about 7 or 8.
  • Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute

During my first session, which I attended with my Mom, I tried on five, and loved one. At the second one, the "official" session, with future MIL and MOH/SIL, I tried on at least ten. And picked one. Which I don't really like as much as the one I picked first lol

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    I think I tried on 6. The dress that I ultimately ended up choosing was the first one I tried on.
  • Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    I tried on 3. The first one was my moms wedding dress from 4 years ago that I wanted to alter because it was gorgeous but it was significantly too small.
    The second one was the one I bought.
    The third one was just to try a different style and I hated it and put #2 back on right away haha.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute

I honestly can't remember but at least 8-10 dresses

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics