Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tunisha
Super October 2021 Ontario

How many colours in your wedding colour palette?

Tunisha, on April 1, 2022 at 21:17

Posted in Wedding fashion 98

Hello lovey people 👋🏾 😍 Hope you all are having a great time planning your wedding or had a magical wedding. Let’s talk wedding colour palette 🎨! How many colours did you have or are you having in your wedding?? For our wedding, we had burgundy (bridesmaids dresses and wedding sign), grey (groomsmen...
Hello lovey people 👋🏾 😍

Hope you all are having a great time planning your wedding or had a magical wedding.
Let’s talk wedding colour palette 🎨! How many colours did you have or are you having in your wedding??
For our wedding, we had burgundy (bridesmaids dresses and wedding sign), grey (groomsmen suit), gold (decor), and white/cream (flowers/linens). I never thought about all the details except that the dresses should be burgundy and suits grey, everything else had to compliment those colours. Haha!
Decor:cfb_75027.jpgcfb_75031.jpg
Bridal party - grey and burgundy:
cfb_75029.jpg
Let me see or hear about your colour palette…

98 Comments

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Those 3 colours look soo good together!!
  • Lissa
    Devoted October 2022 Ontario
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have three bridesmaids and they’ll each be in different colours which the flowers will tie together. We’ll have wood, milk glass and gold accents. Choosing the suits for the groom’s side this weekend How many colours in your wedding colour palette? 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics