Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Marcia
Super August 2018 Manitoba

How did you pick your bridal entrance song?

Marcia, on May 24, 2018 at 11:51 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 10

Hello Brides! How did you know which song you wanted to pick for your bridal entrance? Does your's have a special meaning? We are working on our ceremony music sheet and going over songs. I love the Ed Sheeran - Perfect (Wedding Version) ft. Pachelbel's Canon by Paul Hankinson the piano version is so moving and beautiful, but i'm undecided.

10 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on May 28, 2018 at 12:20
  • Jessica
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Before I was even engaged I heard Yours - Russel Dickerson ( wedding version) and could picture myself walking down the isle.. I knew for sure that was the song. that being said I have listened to the one you have mentioned and also have considered it as well. Maybe this is weird but I want to feel every emotion walking down that isle and to me each song is like the soundtrack to the day and is super important to me !

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am a big Harry Potter fan and wanted to find a way to include it a little in my wedding. I searched for Harry Potter wedding songs and found a small playlist on YouTube someone had created. I listened to them all and really loved Harry in Winter and could totally see myself walking down the aisle to it.

• Clarissa
    Expert October 2018 Saskatchewan
    Clarissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I knew mine was the one as soon as I heard an instrumental version (a thousand years by Christina Perri). I have always loved the song itself and the first time I heard it after getting engaged I instantly pictured myself walking down the isle and still do. I still have to make sure that the church will play it but I don't see it being an issue. I know twilight is a cheesy and horrible movie but we both kinda like the movies.
  • E
    Expert December 2018 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love that wedding version of perfect. As soon as I heard it I knew it’s what I wanted. I found what I wanted by just listening to tons of music. I originally wanted “at last”. But then the wedding episode of Big Bang theory ruined that for me. Anyone who has seen it will know what I mean. I can’t unhear the terrible rendition of it lol
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have LOVED this song since I was 14... its actually off of the Shrek sound track, lol.

I sort of always just knew it was my song. Picking the songs for the registry signing and the recessional was way harder.

• K
    Expert September 2018 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I listened to music on a harpist's website and as soon as I heard Canon I knew I wanted to walk down the aisle to it Smiley smile

• Sara
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm using the Beauty and the Beast song, because it's my all time favourite movie and sort of the inspiration for our wedding. and I vowed to walk down the aisle to it ages ago.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm using the Pachelbel Canon's perfect song as mine!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I googled bridal entrance songs on google. Then I listened to a few samples of the songs then looked up the lyrics for the ones I liked the sound of. The song didn’t have a meaning but now it will!
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    2 years ago I heard a lovely cover of Bob Marley’s “Is this Love” and vowed that I’d walk down the aisle to it when the time came. It’s a perfect way to include my Jamaican ancestry into the ceremony.

Go go for the songs that really give you the feels. What does your FH want? If you choose one over the other how can you use the other in another way? Like maybe you walk in to one and walk out to the other?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics