Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Breanne
Frequent user September 2019 Alberta

Help! Save The Date!

Breanne, on February 20, 2018 at 21:50 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
Hello!

My FH and I want to send our Save the Date via email and send our formal invitation via mail. Any recommendations on programs or ways to take care of the Save the Dates?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Alexandra, on February 21, 2018 at 22:07
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Paperless Post! I spent like $9 for almost 40. I could track when people opened them and I can request people’s mailing addresses ready for actual invites! And people were able to message me directly with questions or congratulations, and if you want to message everyone with a follow up message the groups already there. I 100% recommend it.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We found an online image/template that we could edit and saved that and attached it to a mass e-mail.

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could probably find a template you like on Etsy to purchase, download and then email out.

• Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I too used paperlesspost for the save the date and then emailed them to everyone, we mailed our invitations and used vista print for our design.

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We did the same thing! Found a photo (we hadnt taken enagement photos yet) and photoshopped text onto it and emailed it out.

We used paperless post for our invites and that was useful because you can track who had opened it and whatnot. I think it cost us $18 for 180 guests (90 invites or so?) worth the money for the invites in my opinion just to help keep wverythig organised. But the save the dates are super easy to do on your own for free Smiley smile

Help! Save The Date! 1
  • Cathrine
    Devoted April 2018 Ontario
    Cathrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We emailed out save the dates and our invitations. For the save the date we used an engagement photo and photoshopped the text on it. Free and easy.

We created the invite digitally as well and then emailed that to our guests with the link to the website for RSVPing etc.

Help! Save The Date! 2
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We used PaperlessPost.com It was great! There are free designs. But, you do have to buy "coins" in order to send them. I believe it was about $20 to send to 140 emails.

You can see who has seen the save the date and people can leave comments. They can also RSVP straight through the site (although, you won't need that because people don't tend to RSVP to save the dates).

I think you can also order them in paper but I'm not sure cuz we didn't do that.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics