Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Curious August 2019 Ontario

Help me pick my dress!

Alexandra, on July 27, 2018 at 08:05

Posted in Wedding fashion 37

Hey brides! I am having a bit of trouble. I found 3 dresses I absolutely love. However, my bridal party and mom are all split between the three being a favorite. I'm having a tough time deciding so I thought I would crowd source for some more opinions! They go by most favorite to least favorite in...
Hey brides!
I am having a bit of trouble. I found 3 dresses I absolutely love. However, my bridal party and mom are all split between the three being a favorite. I'm having a tough time deciding so I thought I would crowd source for some more opinions!
They go by most favorite to least favorite in this order:
1. Princess Ballgown -my fav and MOH fav
2. Mermaid with glitter -bridesmaids fav and FMIL fav
3. A-line with lace -moms fav

Please let me know your thoughts and opinions!

cfb_33165.jpg

cfb_33167.jpg

cfb_33169.jpg

37 Comments

• A
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! It's a tough choice, and so crazy that they are all such different styles!

Also, yay wedding month twins! Smiley smile

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

First off, they all really do look beautiful on you. I think you should go with your favourite tho! That first dress is really lovely on you Smiley smile

• Maya
    Expert January 2019 Alberta
    Maya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like the first and last one, but if you get very moved when wearing the first one then I would say go for it Smiley smile looks beautiful on you.
  • A
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am definitely smiling more int he last picture, though I am actually crying in the first one because I was so happy with how I looked! Thanks for the opinion!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think you looked the best in the first and last photos. I think you look happier in the last photo but if your favourite is the ballgown then go for it!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics