Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maegan
Super July 2018 British Columbia

Has anyone bought dresses from azazie?

Maegan, on August 19, 2017 at 14:26 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 17
So ive been looking at bridesmaid dresses for my girls and i found some super cute and well priced dresses on a site called Azazie. Wondering if anyone has experience buying from them and what their thoughts are? Im leery of purchasing dresses online , but just did it for a friends wedding and it worked out really well

17 Comments

Latest activity by Jen, on December 10, 2018 at 21:24
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I did, and they were perfect!
  • Missa
    Frequent user August 2019 New Brunswick
    Missa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Jen, did you end up using Azazie for your dressses?
  • Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Following. Never heard of this bridal shop before.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My MOH purchased a bridesmaid dress from Azazie for her brothers upcoming wedding and her dress was beautiful. Her dress is a hunter green, came in the size she ordered it and is very good quality. We will be using azazie for our dresses!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Azazie is awesome and has a great reputation among US brides! I'd absolutely recommend it over jjshouse!!

Since Azazie is based in the US their reviews are on our US site, but you can find them with a quick google search Smiley shame

• B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No but I ordered from jjhouse and it was good. The sites pic vs what came in. Was perfect.

Has anyone bought dresses from azazie? - 1

Has anyone bought dresses from azazie? - 2
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Make sure you add in alteration time to, both dresses needed some alterations, one hemming and the other needed cups added. Both dresses look awesome and the overall fit is perfect.
  • Kila
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Kila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would be very Leary of online dresses . I've seen a few very disappointed brides and bridesmaids after ordering online from discount sites . As some ladies mentioned already at least at Davids you can be sure you're getting a proper dress of decent quality .
  • Maegan
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the info! That helps a lot Smiley smile
    My wedding isnt until next July so weve got lots of time to find and order dresses they like.
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Lol AWESOME!
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I'm fairly confident that they do. We were all pleasantly surprised, and they also try to have the dresses on the rake in all the colours they carry. Just keep in mind that it can take weeks to have the dresses ordered. My Moh bought right off the rake, and 2 of my bridesmaids ordered, one got her dress in 3 weeks, and the other had hers in 6 weeks.
  • Maegan
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I retract my earlier statement. I just had a look again and i must have been looking at the wrong thing last time. There are a lot of nice greens! Thats super exciting haha.
  • Maegan
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Im sure i can go in at some point Smiley smile My girls want to have a day where we all go dress shopping and i think Davids Bridal is one of the closer options to me. Do they have more colours in store than online? I looksd through their colour swatches on their site and found only 1 that i kinda like. They didnt seem to have many green options.
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We bought from David's Bridal and they have a huge colour selection, and the dresses were very cost effective. Are you able to go into the store to check out the colours in person?
  • Maegan
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks! Just had a quick look at both... very cute dresses, but they don't really have the colour I'm looking for. I want like a mossy green colour, but its very hard to find!

• Melissa
    Beginner August 2018 Prince Edward Island
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Following! Was also considering Azazie but can't find many reviews from Canadian brides..
  • Alexa
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven't shopped for bridesmaids dresses there before, but I would recommend to look at David's bridal or JJhouse online. Have lots of selection and at a decent price :-)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics