Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Candace
VIP May 2019 Ontario

Hair styles

Candace, on April 14, 2018 at 17:51

Posted in Beauty 35

How in the world did anyone choose their hair styles? I think I want it half up and half down but I'm honestly so lost lol
How in the world did anyone choose their hair styles? I think I want it half up and half down but I'm honestly so lost lol

35 Comments

• Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I picked based on what looks good on me. I have a pretty round face, so I don’t like myself in pictures when I put my hair up. But I still wanted to do something more than curl it and I wanted a place to put my veil, so I decided to do half up half down. If you’re using a hair stylist, they may have some ideas as well.

Hair styles 1
  • Sara
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    According to what my mom keeps telling me is that you have to decide based on your dress and if there’s any particular detail in the back that should be seen - So if there’s lace or something the wear your hair up because then no one can see the intricate wedding dress design.

I personally want to look through Pinterest and see which I like that I want to do regardless of the dress.
  • Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think you have to figure an idea and then start looking lol. Pinterest is my best friend. I knew I wanted my hair up. I would sweat to much with my hair down haha.

I'm going with something like the picture I attached. I bought a beautiful hair vine to attach above. Can't wait for my trial in two weeks!

Hair styles 2

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics