Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Charlene
Newbie July 2019 Yucatán

Evites for a destination wedding

Charlene, on December 8, 2017 at 12:33 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 2
Hello everyone, I’m looking for guidance on evites for my wedding.It’s a destination wedding and I’m wondering if anyone has any advice on the best Evites to use. Also looking for some guidance on what should be included in the invitation i.e. prices schedule etc. thank you in advance for all the help.
Charlene

2 Comments

Latest activity by Charlene, on December 9, 2017 at 12:44
  • Charlene
    Newbie July 2019 Yucatán
    Charlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much Stephanie, that is very helpful !
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We used paperlesspost for our save the dates, and will use it for our invitations as well.

Personally, I like the invitation to be just the basics, and a website for all the other information, but everyone is different.

I have only received one destination wedding invitation, and they didn't include anything extra. It would have been nice to at least have a link to go to to see what the resort is like and how to get there.

I think it would be hard to put a price on it, because sometimes things change. I would probably include the resort name, the travel agent you used (if you used one) or the group, website, or airline you used to book the flight.

If you have events happening other days that everyone is invited to (such as the rehearsal dinner or a brunch the next morning) then you can include a schedule. Otherwise, I would just include the time of the ceremony and reception (same as non-destination weddings).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics