Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Trisha
Curious October 2018 Ontario

Engagement Shoot for our Save the Date...

Trisha, on March 25, 2018 at 17:01

Posted in Plan a wedding 34

Hey all... My Fiancee and I are having our photoshoot this June - We have been talking non-stop about what to wear, and where etc. We aren't sure what we want for our Save the Date to look like etc... I've never had a photo shoot before? So, I'm really shy about this...lol Help us out? Share your...

Hey all...

My Fiancee and I are having our photoshoot this June - We have been talking non-stop about what to wear, and where etc. We aren't sure what we want for our Save the Date to look like etc...

I've never had a photo shoot before? So, I'm really shy about this...lol

Help us out? Share your Engagement shoot and Save the date or any ideas? =)

34 Comments

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have been sharing ideas with my photographer on types of photos we wanted in our engagement session. I even sent her photos ahead of time for her to get what was saying.
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am so camera shy! Our first shoot we did I was so awkward and only a few photos came out the way I liked, second one was MUCH better. It takes time and kind of practice for some to be comfortable in front of the camera. Trust your photographer, tell her/him your concerns, what you like and don't like, and work with them! Just have fun! Goof off, show your personality, talk to each other. We are probably using photos from our second shoot for the save the dates, maybe no pictures we are still undecided on that. Here are a few of my favourites from both our shoots!

Engagement Shoot for our Save the Date... 1

Engagement Shoot for our Save the Date... 2

Engagement Shoot for our Save the Date... 3

Engagement Shoot for our Save the Date... 4

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics