Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner August 2017 Manitoba

Diy wedding in Winnipeg

Jen, on March 17, 2017 at 10:46 Posted in Manitoba 0 2

My fiance and I have been together for 12 years now and we are officially tying the knot on August 12 in winnipeg! I love DIY projects especially out of recycled materials. Our decor will be made of mostly reused, refurbished items! A great way to find items in winnipeg for free is the annual free curb giveaway weekend! That is if you don't mind driving around looking for items. We will be getting married in a park setting, the cost is just over $60 dollars. Instead of renting chairs for our guest we will be making our own benches and which will not disturb the grass. I got quoted $ 387 for chairs and that simply was not in my budget. For the flowers I gave my family seeds to plant the flowers, which they were more than willing to do! If your willing to put in the time to create your own decor you can save yourself a lot of money.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 22, 2017 at 09:49
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow! Jen, I'm super impressed! Smiley surprise These are all amazing ideas! It's super mindful! I can't wait to see pictures of your DIYs! Smiley love You should join us in these discussions:

DIY Flowers

Flower alternatives

Wanting to save some cash doing diy

I'm sure everyone will love to see your ideas! Smiley smile What is your first DIY wedding project?

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's really interesting! I'll have to keep my eye out for something like that curb weekend here in Ottawa. I like that your family is helping with the flowers.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics