Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rayanne
Master June 2022 Ontario

Disappointed but we'll soldier on i guess

Rayanne, on December 22, 2021 at 13:54

Posted in Plan a wedding 34

With the new ontario restrictions I'm no longer allowed dancing. Last year we postponed because of that but I'm over everything. I'm feeling sorry for myself and I just want this to be over now. Everyone is trying to cheer me up but I just don't even care any more. It'll be ok but it definitely...
With the new ontario restrictions I'm no longer allowed dancing. Last year we postponed because of that but I'm over everything. I'm feeling sorry for myself and I just want this to be over now. Everyone is trying to cheer me up but I just don't even care any more. It'll be ok but it definitely won't be up in my top memories. I will always think back to the day as one of the most disappointing of my life. I can't wait for this to be done.

34 Comments

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We could. I know I wouldn't enjoy it. We have to kick everyone out at 11 anyway. So I'm losing 2 hours of my bar time. I don't even know how they will get the late night food out. All food and bervage serve has to stop at 10. It's going to be such a waste of money. Nobody can eat for 6 hours straight. January 30 will be heaven. Done. Over.
  • Melanie
    Curious May 2022 Alberta
    Melanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m so sorry 😢. I postponed because of indoor masking requirements last year and I’m afraid that’ll still be the case in May. So, I understand. I know it’s not the same but are you able to do other activities like board games at the tables?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics