Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittney
Curious October 2018 Alberta

Did anyone elope/have very small intimate ceremony in Jasper ab?

Brittney, on December 13, 2017 at 12:28 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8

Hi everyone,

I have a question for all of you;

For those of you that eloped or did a very small intimate ceremony in Jasper were there packages available by venues and where did you start with organizing/planning for Jasper elopement or intimate ceremony?

Thanks

Brittney

8 Comments

Latest activity by Cara, on July 29, 2018 at 17:39
  • Cara
    Newbie August 2019 Alberta
    Cara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Brittney! Did you find any good options?

I am trying to plan an elopement/ small wedding right now and am leaning toward Jasper Park Lodge. I would love to share information about other venues/ pricing I have received if you are interested.

• Brittney
    Brittney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Alexa appreciate the info and congrats, exciting that your day is almost here 😁.
    I'm on pages all over Stephanie Haha, just figured this was a good one to be on too 😁!

Thanks for the input thus far everyone!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would suggest joining some wedding buy and sells on Facebook. I am on some and they are not just about selling wedding items. People ask for recommendations on there and share their reviews and experiences.

• Alexa
    Frequent user December 2017 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiance and I will be getting married in Banff at the end of this month. When I was researching venues, pretty much every place in both Banff and Jasper had an elopement package. It seems to be pretty popular there because the mountains are kind of remote and also kind of expensive. I think you could pick a couple of venues you like the look of and email them. Most places have a standard reply and they'll send you all the info right off the bat. At this point I am almost wishing we has done an elopement lol! Good luck with the planning Smiley smile
  • Brittney
    Brittney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Bethany I'm hoping dome will post with some of their experiences ! Mountain pictures would be a dream 😁.
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Definitely respect that! You definitely want to hear about good and bad experiences! I know a lot of people who got married in Banff and loved it! The mountains make for some great pictures. Good luck with planning 😊
  • Brittney
    Brittney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I will definitely be doing that but would like to hear everyone's experiences with doing elopements or wedding in jasper 😉
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That is suck a great idea! Very intimate setting it sounds like! Maybe call some of the hotels or the tourist area and see if they know where to direct you to.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics