Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner July 2018 Ontario

Deco (dishes, cutleries) & florists

Anne, on February 20, 2018 at 17:23 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
Where do we hire people to help on decorating the tables’ cutleries and dishes? Do florists do that too?

Can you recommend an affordable company or team who can help on that in Toronto area?

Anne

5 Comments

Latest activity by Anne, on February 25, 2018 at 01:51
  • A
    Beginner July 2018 Ontario
    Anne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks all for your advise.

Joey, I am looking for a rustic red and vintage look but elegant and simple.
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Some florists can rent that to you, but there are also event rental companies, here are our listings for the Toronto area. What look are you hoping to create?

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would look up china rentals since your in the city. The website shoukd have a price list to budget everything needed
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Typically, the caterer provides the dishes. You will have to check with them if they do that or not. If you are looking for more decorative dishes, you will probably have to rent those from a rental company or buy them yourself.

I have found Facebook to be a good resource since those suggestions and reviews are specific to where you live.

• Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi we desided to do most of the decoor ourselves and our venue is providing cutlery and such so can't be of much help there, but check out the recommendations on Facebook groups i find those are pretty good, as well as the ones here.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics