Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Melissa
VIP June 2017 Ontario

Crazy bride moments....

Melissa, on November 3, 2016 at 20:19

Posted in Plan a wedding 34

Or dare I call it a Bridezilla moment? Bridezilla Has anyone said or done anything and realized after..."Oh, i might have gone overboard there" or been on the receiving end of a Bride tantrum? Lets leave names out, if we are mentioning friends or loved ones- but share stories of the best/ worst...

Or dare I call it a Bridezilla moment?

Bridezilla

Bridezilla

Has anyone said or done anything and realized after..."Oh, i might have gone overboard there" or been on the receiving end of a Bride tantrum?

Lets leave names out, if we are mentioning friends or loved ones- but share stories of the best/ worst bridal breakdowns!

I might be guilty today- My poor mother called to ask me about an appointment to try on dresses, and I burst into tears! Just the silliest reason- I've been having a hard time gathering my little crew for a date everyone is available. So instead of being a grown up, and finding a solution, I cried like a baby.

Don't worry- I got over it.

34 Comments

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Aww... I'm sure your mom understood. I totally freaked on one of my BM's because she was planning to go dress shopping and invited me. .. then night before I found she had absolutely no ACTUAL plans (in a planner, she's chill) Her "plan" was to just "drive around and see" but I was the one driving! I got pissed when she wouldn't even give me a time MORNING OF! I suggested a time and her response was just, "haha no"... so I finally lost it and was like. .. OK well I'll be leaving my house at 11am, if you want aride just be there, if not I'll be downtown at this store at 11:30am if you're there great but I've got other shit to do today! (We were having thanksgiving dinner a week early with FFIL)I felt bad yelling at her but it was like the 4th appointment is been to and I HATE not having any plan or having to plan EVERYTHING.
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Melissa, I sorry to hear that you encounter this. So far I have not had a bridezilla moment as my MOH and one of my close friends helping me out. I do understand that wedding planning can be overwhelming and can take its took on a person.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics