Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Misha
Newbie June 2018 Ontario

Couples getting married on 23/June/2018 in Ontario

Misha, on January 23, 2017 at 17:01 Posted in Ontario 0 8
Hi guys! Getting married in the Summer of 2018. Not quite sure where to even begin planning, hoping to get some inspiration! Congrats to everyone else btw.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Angela K., on January 17, 2018 at 12:02
  • Angela K.
    Curious June 2018 Ontario
    Angela K. ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am getting a cake. I am actually from Brazil, living in the Untied States and getting married in Canada because my soon to be mother in law is not feeling well... so lots of long distance planning for me.

• Angela K.
    Curious June 2018 Ontario
    Angela K. ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting married June 23, 2018 at the Delta Armouries in London

• Kayla
    Newbie June 2018 Ontario
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi everyone!

We're all getting married same day, same month, same year. So excited for everyone and hoping that everyone's wedding planning is going smoothly as it possibly can.

My fiancee and I have been having a debate on if we should get a cake, or if we should just skip that part in the planning. What does everyone else think, or what is everyone else doing?

Thank you,
    Kayla

• K
    Newbie June 2018 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi, we are getting married in Muskoka on June 23, 2018.
    We are so excited and it's so fun to meet other brides from the same day.
    I think the thing that we weren't expectingThe most about our budget has the videographer costs that's definitely set us over. But when I thought about it I knew that I really wanted to spend the money to have a memory of the day.

• K
    Newbie June 2018 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi! I'm getting married June 23, 2018 in Muskoka at a cottage resort. It was my dream to have everyone stay over at the same place.
    We have 120 people and my budget was blown when I decided to hire a videographer. They're very expensive.

• K
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Everyone!

Is anyone comfortable with sharing their budget and how they decided on it? I'm having a hard time deciding on what I should spend. I go up and down. Do you include the honeymoon in your budget? your rings? I'm not really sure how it works. Smiley smile

Best,

kayla

• R
    Newbie June 2018 Ontario
    Randi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi there I am getting married on June 23rd 2018 as well! What venues did you pick? We chose white oaks!
  • M
    Newbie June 2018 Ontario
    Marisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Misha!

We're getting married on June 23, 2018 as well!

We started with deciding what would the number of guests we are comfortable with by breaking it down evenly between us, parents of the bride/groom. Once we had an approximate number of guests we would like to have and budget on what we are comfortable spending, we started looking at venues that can accomodate the number of guests we have. Having a number helps narrow down where you can/cannot hold you reception.

We at first wanted to have ceremony/reception at one venue but that proved to be difficult since we wanted something outdoors for the ceremony. Wedding wire definitely helps with looking for venues since you can narrow it down by location/guests/catering, etc.

We booked in this order:

- Venue

- Caterer

- Ceremony

- Photographer

Everything else is still up in the air such as decor, florist, wedding coordinator/planner, DJ/entertainment, etc.

All the best with your wedding planning!

Marisa

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Misha! Congrats!! Welcome to our community! Smiley heart I'm sure you'll meet some wonderful people in here! You should also meet the other brides who are getting married in 2018 to share about your plans and ideas:

Who is getting married in 2018?

Brides of 2018! Show us your ring!

Where are you at in your planning? I'd love to help! Smiley smile You've come to the right place for ideas! Here's a discussion to start with:

How To Start Planning Your Wedding

Do you know if you want to have a intimate or big wedding?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics