Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kimberly
Frequent user December 2023 British Columbia

Couples getting married on 22/September/2018 in British Columbia

Kimberly, on February 4, 2017 at 19:41 Posted in British Columbia 0

Hi everyone! I am very excited to be engaged finally!!!! I've been waiting over 40 years for this! My fiancee and I have been together for 8 years and he FINALLY popped the question at Christmas. It is the first wedding for both of us and we are very excited. The one thing that we've decided is our song will be At Last by Etta James! This was a victory for me for sure because Phil is a heavy metal kinda guy but it is soooo fitting! He likes that it is just 3 minutes long I think. He says that dancing in front of everyone is his least favourite aspect of the whole shindig. I've promised that we can have the bridal party join us half way through so it will only be a minute and a half of time in the spotlight. LOL!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kimberly! I'm so happy to read your discussion in here! Smiley heart It's so amazing that you were able to convince him to dance on your favourite love song! I'm sure it will be an amazing moment! You should participate in these discussions too! It's fun to hear what everyone's take on music is Smiley laugh

Are you a musical match?

What kind of music will be playing at your wedding?

Will you hire a band or DJ for your reception?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics