Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

What kind of music will be playing at your wedding?

Emilie, on January 17, 2017 at 14:05 Posted in Wedding reception 0 8

Hi future newlyweds!

If you're both really into the same kind of music it might be easy to answer... but what if you're not! Smiley surprise

What kind of music will be playing at your wedding?

1. Country music

2. Music from the 90's

3. A rock band

4. Classic love songs

5. The year's hits!

Image: Giphy.com

8 Comments

Latest activity by Kimberly, on February 6, 2017 at 10:35
  • Kimberly
    Frequent user December 2023 British Columbia
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will have a mix of classic rock and stuff from the 80's and 90's. Definitely a DJ for the reception and what I'm most excited about is a String Duet or Trio at the ceremony and cocktail hour. Because we are a small group and will be in a small venue I think a Quartet would be overpowering. I just love the sound of live music for the ceremony.

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Smiley xd A stint to add to my list!
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going to have a good mix of genres in late 50s to now, but more emphasis on music from our cultures.
  • Stephanie
    Frequent user May 2017 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We'll have a mix of 80s and 90s and current. Mostly rock, country and top 40. We hired a really great band that does an awesome mix.
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Totally! We had 80s and 90s music with some other more recent dance songs like Shut Up and Dance. Though what really got everyone on the floor was the song September by Earth, Wind and Fire! It was the first song after our first dances and our DJ couldn't have picked a better song! Both sides of our family loved it (our moms have the same taste in music and have even gone to a Motown musical together) and it's one of my mom's faves. My sisters and I grew up singing along to it with our mom. I absolutely love this shot our photographer got of my mom totally in her element!

My mom

My mom

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Probably a lot of current music as we have a younger crowd and that music seems to be a big hit. But I grew up listening to a lot of rock and then BSB so I feel like we will have a mixture of music!

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

80s and 90s dance partyyy!!

Lots of classics- I'm not big into recent top 40, but I am sure to please the crowd some of those will work their way in. I just want to groove the night away!Smiley sexy

• Tina
    Devoted February 2018 Ontario
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Good question I don't know what is better?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics