Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Inna
Curious November 2016 Alberta

Couples getting married on 19/November/2016 in Alberta

Inna, on October 13, 2016 at 16:57 Posted in Alberta 0

Hello to those who is getting married on November 19, 2016 same as I. Smiley smile

We live in Calgary but our wedding will be held in Red Deer. We met at the Court Room when i came to interpret my client. So, we decided to marry in the same building, the judge who was at the court hearing is going to marry us in the same Court Room.

The reception will be at my friend's house with all friends and relatives. It is quite big, hoping to fit 50 people in it.

We are doing the bigger wedding in Ukraine which will be in May, 2017 since our parents can not attend the one in Canada.

Looking forward to hear from you!!!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Inna Smiley heart

I'm so happy you started this discussion! Smiley smile It's so much fun to meet other brides and grooms who you have things in common with! I'm happy that your wedding date can bring you all together!

I also thought you might want to join these to meet more people like you who are getting married in Alberta:

Who is getting married in Alberta in 2017?

Couples getting married on 12/August/2017 in Alberta

Couples getting married on 30/September/2017 in Alberta

You should comment in their discussion and meet each other! I'm sure you'll have a lot to talk about!

Where are you at in your preparations? I just saw your vows this morning and absolutely loved them!! Smiley love

What's left on your list before the big day?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics