Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brenna
Beginner August 2018 Ontario

Couples getting married on 11/August/2018 in Ontario

Brenna, on January 2, 2017 at 15:18 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Hi, my fiancé and I recently got engaged and I'm hoping for a little organization through this app so I know what we have done and what we still need to do.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on January 13, 2017 at 06:06
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Hannah! Welcome to the community! You can also join these discussions to meet more people getting married in 2018 Smiley smile

Brides of 2018! Show us your ring!

Who is getting married in 2018?

I can't wait to hear all about your wedding! How far are you in your planning?

• Hannah
    Newbie August 2018 Ontario
    Hannah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Brenna - Fellow Aug 11th pal. I have sent you a friend request Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Brenna! Nice to meet you! You should meet Melissa, she will also have hints of green for her wedding and is having an intimate wedding. Smiley smile A backyard sounds like a great option too! I thought you might like these ideas for inspiration:

Who is getting married in green?

10 ideas to decorate a backyard for your wedding

Self-catering or caterer?

Let us know if you need help with anything! I'd love to see your dress ideas! Did you have anything in mind? Smiley smile

• Brenna
    Beginner August 2018 Ontario
    Brenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    To be honest I haven't put much thought into a "dream wedding" the only thing I've ever pictured is the dress. I love the idea of a train and I would love to have hints of a very pale green. My fiancé and I have decided on having the wedding in his parents backyard. They have a lot of room and it's the cheapest option. With him in college and me turning 20 we are rather young to have an extravagant wedding.
  • María
    Featured Valle del Cauca
    María ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Brenna! Welcome to the community and congratulations for your engagement! Smiley heart I'm so glad you're starting this discussion! You'll see, we're all great people here and I'd love for you to meet other brides. You can join these discussions to see who else is getting married next year:

Who is getting married in 2018?

You are in the right place, ehere we help each other with the wedding preparations. Let's start with the first steps Smiley smile

How To Start Planning Your Wedding

Remember you also have the To - do - list in the app and any other device. How do you imagine you wedding? Do you already start withe the preparations?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics