Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Countdown!

Amanda, on June 24, 2021 at 11:42

Posted in Plan a wedding 125

Hello Everyone! How many days until everyone's wedding?! For my fiance and I, it's still over a year away but we can't wait to be married. We've had to postpone twice, once in 2020 we switched to 2021 and back in April we switched to 2022, so it's been a long wait for us. We are down to 409 days...

Hello Everyone! How many days until everyone's wedding?!

For my fiance and I, it's still over a year away but we can't wait to be married. We've had to postpone twice, once in 2020 we switched to 2021 and back in April we switched to 2022, so it's been a long wait for us. We are down to 409 days Smiley heart

125 Comments

• Stefanie
    Devoted August 2021 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    After postponing it's just a different feeling I think. It's been a whirlwind of a road getting here!
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! So excited for you as well. It is ceXy to be so close now after the last year and a half of chaos. Thankfully I'm on summer break from work so I will have lots of time to complete things. Finalizing our guest list has been my biggest stress right now lol.
  • Dreefy & Justin
    Beginner August 2021 Alberta
    Dreefy & Justin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I get the surreal feeling for sure. We are 34 days out today and it’s a bit … weird to be so close now? So excited for you!! Praying you get all your decor finished and if you’re short, don’t worry— no one is going to count centrepieces or wonder why you have three candles on one table and seven on another. Your day will be perfect. 😘👊🏼
  • Dreefy & Justin
    Beginner August 2021 Alberta
    Dreefy & Justin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh wow! Congratulations on the patience to endure TWO postponements!! We postponed from 2020 and are SO thankful that we did. Dropped our venue, halved our guest list to 70 and opted for private property so we don’t have to conform to any inconsistent or sudden ‘rules’. So much less stress and we have only 1 month and 3 days to go! Everything is coming together seamlessly and we are so blessed.
    I hope your next 409 days are packed with love, joy and fun wedding projects 🥰🥰
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's so exciting!!! I'm excited for you! I totally get where you're coming from! We've postponed twice and we can't wait for next summer Smiley heart

• Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    34 days!!! I am getting a bit anxious because I have decor stuff to finish. But just had my hair and makeup trial on Friday and my second dress fitting on Monday! After postponing last year it's so surreal it's that close now.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That sounds unbelievable after the last year and a half....we keep getting put in time out though.....😆
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm crossing my fingers for you! We're fully back to normal out here in Alberta and I hope that by January you can have our magical day the right way in Ontario! Smiley heart

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

OMG!!! 2 WEEKS AWAY!!!! Don't stress out! It's going to be a beautiful day no matter what Smiley heart

• Kimberly
    Curious July 2021 Alberta
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    14 😳 I’m stressed lol
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    202 days left...I feel like I'm in that movie groundhog day and we've done this before.....oh right we did. With step 3 coming out things are starting to look good for a normal wedding by Jan 🤞
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We feel the same way! We want to party and celebrate with all of our family and friends already!! Postponing twice has sucked for sure and I totally get where you're coming from. We pretty much have everything done except for getting my fiance and best man their suits, my dress is getting altered in the new year, our flowers are getting made up right now so we should have them back in the next couple of weeks! And of course our invites we will redo next year as well. Luckily we are doing them ourselves and are using an app that always us to edit what we've already made!

Thank you!!! I can't wait to finally wear my dress it's going to be 2 years in a couple of weeks since I tried it on and brought it home! I'm excited for you as well!! Smiley heart

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

OMG It's super close!!! I'm excited for you!!! Smiley heart

• Kara
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re at 344 days!! And I’m finally getting excited again!
    We postponed twice in 2020, and once in 2021…. So I’m definitely ready for this party ❤️
    When we got engaged in 2019, we had under a year to our original date (June 20, 2020) everything except our venue was paid and ready to go before Covid. So now it’s just managing it, dress alterations next year and re-doing invitations when the time is right.
    I’m so excited for you too!!! It’s been a long wait, and I can’t wait for you to have your dream day!!!!
  • Olivia
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Smiley ring 35 Days!!! Intimate ceremony and dinner this year and a celebration party next year.

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's coming up!! I feel you pain with having to postpone. We also wanted to have most of our family and friends with us on our day. I have a good feeling about next summer Smiley heart

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Exciting times ahead!!!! Smiley heart Smiley heart I hope your day is everything you've ever wanted and is a magical day Smiley heart

• Taylor
    Newbie August 2021 Alberta
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

40 days! And I don't think I've ever been so excited yet so stressed ever!!

• C
    Beginner June 2022 Ontario
    Carrie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are down to 339 days and can not wait, we postpone our wedding also from June 11,2021 to June 2022. We were sad that we postponed it but we wanted at least our immediate family there but would have been over 50 people. We did almost finished paying everything before our first wedding date, so now we can get things added that we wouldn't be able to afford the first time. Like we are going to do a poutine for our late night snack.
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I can't wait to wear my dress as well. Next month it's going to be 2 years since I brought it home from the bridal store!
  • Savannah
    Frequent user April 2020 Ontario
    Savannah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! Definitely was not what we had planned looking forward to being able to finally wear my dress and have all our loved ones with us next year! 💕
  • Abbie
    Devoted June 2022 Nova Scotia
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s exactly how I feel!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Exiting times!! Enjoy every minute of dress shopping Smiley heart

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's wonderful Smiley heart

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm glad you were able to still get married in 2020 Smiley heart

• Elizabeth
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Elizabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re at 427 days!🥰 Literally getting so excited almost being a year out now! Everything is booked minus our florist and wedding dress shopping will be in September!🥰
  • Stacey Tc
    Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Still over a year away. I don't feel like there's much I can do currently.

I've got all my 12-10 month tasks done, a few of my 9-7 done and a couple of my 6-4 tasks (officiant & cake vendor Smiley xd ).

I'm glad I just booked a show for August, will keep me occupied for a few weeks!

• Savannah
    Frequent user April 2020 Ontario
    Savannah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    302 days!! We too postponed from 2020 to 2021 and then our new date in 2022 however we were fortunate enough to do a small legal ceremony in 2020! I feel like there’s still so much planning to do 🙈 we luckily got most done in 2020 and our vendors have been flexible but now that I’ve had more time to organize and nit pick over things it feels so overwhelming!
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I feel the same at now 331 days! Felt like it took so long to get to 1 year out and now I swear the days are disappearing!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

357 days is still a lot of time to get things done!

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Super exciting!! Oh I can only imagine!

• Abbie
    Devoted June 2022 Nova Scotia
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content