Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle
Beginner June 2018 British Columbia

Ceremony venue

Michelle, on January 23, 2018 at 05:17 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
I am looking for a very inexpensive location just to do urgent ceremony in kelowna. Bertram Park is booked apparently. Which is too bad bc it's very close to out hall on lakeshore. Any ideas are welcome thanks

5 Comments

Latest activity by Jackie, on January 23, 2018 at 20:14
  • Jackie
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Michelle. If you need the ceremony urgently I’d say go to city hall. Nothing wrong with city hall.
  • Michelle
    Beginner June 2018 British Columbia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So with possiblly having the ceremony inside. Is it OK or not ok to go to a nice park etc and have nice pics taken before the ceremony. As it would be awkward to have the ceremony at the hall then leave everyone for an hour or two and then come back later. Is that a no no?
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My friend attended a wedding that was in the reception hall. It was supposed to be an outdoor ceremony, but it rained. So, they ended up having the ceremony in the reception area. People just turned the chairs around at the tables. It wasn't ideal, but it worked.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Michelle! Are you having a reception afterwards? If so it might be easiest to try to do the ceremony in the same location!

Otherwise I'd check out parks and chapels!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The only wedding I attended in Kelowna was at the Manteo Hotel which was great!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics