Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie September 2017 Ontario

Caribbean honeymoon in september

Shannon, on April 4, 2017 at 13:24 Posted in Honeymoon 0 2
Hi lovely brides-to-be. I am looking for suggestions on where to go for our honeymoon in the Carribean early-mid September. I feel limited due to the hurricane/rainy season but we are dead set on leaving after the wedding. I know that the ABC islands are outside of the hurricane belt. I looked into Aruba but it seems very commercialized, and we are looking for something more romantic, adults only and all inclusive ... Aruba doesn't seem to have many options, at least from what I found researching the resorts there. I would love some suggestions! For those honeymooning in the Carribean in September or during hurricane season, where are you going? Thanks!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Zoë, on April 5, 2017 at 05:17
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Shannon!

Welcome to the community! Smiley heart I’m so happy to you meet you here! I can't wait to get to know you more! Sounds so nice! Maybe you can check what the other brides are doing in this discussions:

Honeymoon destination ideas

Honeymoon ideas !

Honeymoon - Zodiac Sign

Also this articles are really nice. I think you will like it.

How to Decide Where to Go On Your Honeymoon

Honeymoon Registry 101

How's your wedding planning going so far? Did you already find your wedding dress? Smiley ring

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Anguilla, Turks and Caicos, the Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Curaçao are just ones I am thinking of off the top of my head. I found this when I did a seach for Caribbean islands not in the hurricane belt "The Caribbean islands not in the hurricane belt are Barbados, Grenada, Trinidad and Tobago, and southern most islands off the coast of Venezuela– Bonaire, Curaçao, Aruba, Providencia Island, San Andrés. These islands can be hit by hurricanes, although it is a rare occurrence." Let us know what you decide! Happy hunting! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics