Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jessica
Frequent user June 2018 Ontario

Honeymoon ideas !

Jessica, on February 10, 2017 at 21:25 Posted in Honeymoon 0 12
Hubby and I are looking for something all inclusive, something with a beach but living in a tiki hut for a few weeks(beach)! But also like greenery.. Does anyone know where I can start searching ?!

12 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on February 15, 2017 at 15:40
  • Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've now started to switch the idea to airbnb... living the authentic lifestyle of where we choose to go! We've looked into Hawaii, greece, Costa Rica!! We are really digging Greece though Smiley smile
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jessica! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart I think you're on to something! These are all amazing suggestions! Smiley love Let us know what you choose to go for! You can also take a look at the honeymoon vendors in your area to see if they have great all inclusive to suggest for these destinations: Honeymoon near St Catharines You can also take a look at these discussions in the community for ideas:

Where are you going on your honeymoon?

Anyone been or going to aruba???

Do you prefer destinations in Asia or America?

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our resort is all-inclusive, but I'm honestly not sure if that's the usual. And Bora Bora was out of my price range so I stopped looking way before I found out lol
  • Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks sam! I'll look into st Lucia Smiley smile
  • Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's so beautiful!! Does bora bora and Fiji have all inclusive? I looked and it's all based on per night!
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went to St. Lucia on our honeymoon and stayed at a Sandals resort and it was amazing! Having it be all-inclusive was really a dream. St Lucia is gorgeous with its greenery and beaches! Feel free to check out my honeymoon post (BAH) for more info! Our resort didn't have tiki huts but you could check their other resorts!
    View from ziplining

View for Breakfast

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It depends on your budget and what exactly you'd like. Bora Bora definitely has AMAZING options. We're going to Fiji and staying on the water (in one of the huts in the picture...can't even wait)Like Lisa said, the more 5 start resorts tend to have nicer room options. Hawaii would have things, but it's harder to find an all-inclusive.

Honeymoon ideas ! - 1
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Omg! Yes it would be! I would love that too! Smiley smile
  • Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Isn't that a dream honeymoon.. LOL On the actual water Smiley love Thank you!!
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh Gosh, I don't know. Fiji and Bora Bora would have that style!!!! Usually high end 5 star resorts would have that styles. Check Sandles or Secrets resorts.
  • Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'll have to give them a try Smiley smile do you know if most of the Caribbean offer tiki huts!?
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I heard St. Lucia is beautiful!!!! Aruba as well!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics