Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Dawn
Frequent user July 2018 Ontario

Bridesmaids dresses

Dawn, on June 4, 2017 at 15:44

Posted in Wedding fashion 37

I'm struggling with bridesmaids dresses! My bridesmaid are all different body types so I'm getting frustrated looking for a dress that will suit them all. I also want them to be comfortable so I thought about different dresses, same length and colour and then same length and style, but different...
I'm struggling with bridesmaids dresses! My bridesmaid are all different body types so I'm getting frustrated looking for a dress that will suit them all. I also want them to be comfortable so I thought about different dresses, same length and colour and then same length and style, but different colours. Why is this so difficult?! please HELP!

37 Comments

• Dawn
    Frequent user July 2018 Ontario
    Dawn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I found a dress I absolutely love on Azazie. A few of my bridesmaids are hesitant to buy online though.
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm using azazie.com for the dresses. They are great quality and very reasonably priced. We likely won't be having the same dresses for all of the girls because they are all so differently shaped. It would be impossible for one dress to look good on all of them. Check out the site. You never know what you will find! You can even have samples sent to your house to try on to make it easier for the girls to see what looks good on them and what doesn't. Good luck!

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I told mine to pick any long grey gown... I get a chance to veto before they buy it... So far my sister and niece have gotten their dresses and they look great.
  • Tiffany
    Devoted September 2018 Quebec
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was going to do what my friend did when I stood in her wedding. She picked the line and color, we chose what dress we wanted.
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Dawn,

I can understand your frustration with this and I had the same issue. What we did was pick out the colors and had ask the consultations to pick out dress for each person based on their size. Then we all picked out the main dress and style and had them custom-made for each person so that they were all comfortable. One bridesmaid will have a little bit of a longer dress with same style as the rest and I believe that two dresses has different material but all is the same style.

Hope this is helpful. Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics