Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Josie
Newbie July 2018 British Columbia

Bridesmaid Thank You Gifts

Josie, on February 13, 2018 at 18:51 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 10

Hi everyone!

I am wondering what all you lovely brides are planning on giving your Bridesmaids as "Thank you" gifts. I keep coming back to the idea of the getting ready robes, and a nice tie the knot bracelet off Etsy. I want the bracelets to be cute but classy at the same time...

If you have any other ideas comment below!

10 Comments

Latest activity by Amy, on February 17, 2018 at 00:53
  • Amy
    Newbie July 2018 Ontario
    Amy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I purchased my girls embroidered initial totes so they could have them not just for the wedding. And bought them all earrings for the wedding and will be paying for a portion of their makeup
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm getting my ladies different things depending on their interests. I am getting one a book of some sort, another one tea and a travel mug and the third a popcorn bucket/bowl. Along with a special note from me.

• J
    Beginner July 2018 Ontario
    Jaln ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't think that bridesmaid gifts should be something that they have to use or wear at the wedding or for getting ready. That makes it not about what she likes, but about what you want your wedding/pictures to look like.

I'll be getting something different for each bridesmaid based on their interests.

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I want to make sure it's something meaningful and thoughtful, but something they can have even after the wedding.
    -a cheesy thank you card
    -"bridesmaid" PJs
    -personalized wine glasses *maybe
    -bracelet (probably a heart, or knot)
    -covering their hair and makeup
    Then probably some bathbombs and something from like bath and body works
    All my girls have been through a lot with me and j honestly don't think I can thank them enough!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I gave my girls a reusable tote from LOQI, a monogrammed Turkish throw blanket and a bath bomb.

• Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got my bridesmaids rhinestone bracelets off of Amazon. They were only $3 each but they sparkle like crazy. I'm also thinking about getting plaid scarves and adding a panel of lace or something. Some girls are opting to do their own hair/makeup or having 1 service over the other so we will pay for half of whatever they choose to have done. With 8 girls we can't afford to foot the entire bill.
  • Amber
    Devoted September 2018 Alberta
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thoes bangle bracelets that hold a hair tie are so neat!!

• Amber
    Devoted September 2018 Alberta
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am giving my girls hilberg and burke sparkle ball ear rings, a champagne glass with their names on it to use the morning of getting ready and at the reception, some of my favorite body scrub and a personalized hanger to store their dresses on.

• Tradingabyss
    Frequent user August 2018 Ontario
    Tradingabyss ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There’s also hangers you can have made with their names on them if you decide on robes! They can be on the robes when you give them the robes and then they can hang their dresses on them the rest of the day!
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For me, I really didn't want to give my girls something they would only use for the wedding so I opted for giving the a couple different items:

- Covering their makeup

- S'well water bottles (they are all really active girls and I got them a colour/design they'd prefer)

- These bangle bracelets that have a groove in them to hold a hair tie

- Some slippers/sandles they can wear to get ready or any other time!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics