Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Melissa
Beginner August 2018 Prince Edward Island

Bridesmaid dresses- anyone order from azazie?

Melissa, on July 25, 2017 at 08:16 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
Wondering if anyone has ordered from Azazie? I am planning on giving my girls he Color and length and let them pick a style that suits them, and love all of the options on this website! I'm just always skeptical/nervous ordering online ☺️ If anyone has experienced with them, I would love to hear them! Thanks 💕

7 Comments

Latest activity by Hayley, on May 22, 2019 at 13:27
  • Hayley
    Curious May 2021 British Columbia
    Hayley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

If you sign up for the swatch promo code, you get one free plus free shipping. I ordered two swatches and paid a total of $2usd

• Katie
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For the last 2 weddings I was in we ordered our dresses from Azazie. We did custom measurements, which was so nice because it didn't cost any extra and it saved us all money on alterations. The first wedding I was in, the bride ordered them all at the same time and we paid her. The second one myself and one other bridesmaid ordered together. The duties charge seemed to be less the first time, I don't remember what it was exactly. The second one we each had to pay about $65 in duty fees. But even after that, their prices are some of the best you'll find, especially for long dresses and for the quality. They were very well made and the fabric was high quality. I also loved that it allowed us all to end up in a style we felt comfortable in. They are also true to delivery times, if not faster Smiley smile
    I've included a picture of one of the weddings, all 3 of us are in Azazie dresses Smiley smile

21765263_10159418913875302_4779396540049

• Nicole
    Newbie September 2018 Prince Edward Island
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm Wondering if you have to pay the $33.95 shipping charge to Canada when ordering swatches ?

• Melissa
    Beginner August 2018 Prince Edward Island
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks girls! I LOVE the dresses and have read lots of reviews on how the quality is good. Just worried about how much it will end up being with shipping to Canada and duty charges.
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Marissa! I've heard SO much great feedback about Azazie from countless other brides and from friends. It's an absolutely perfect choice for picking a color and letting your bridesmaids pick the style!

• L
    Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I only ever ordered swatches but it was good. it sadly didn't work out due to the timelines. I would just make sure you read the FAQS on production and shipping very carefully before ordering
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Marissa!

There are several discussions that can help inspire your quest for the best bridesmaids dresses! Here are a few:

Bridesmaids dresses

Bridesmaids' dress: Pastel

Bridesmaids' dress: Mismatched

Have you suggested any specific dress cuts for your bridesmaids yet? Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics